Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Hey Flo,
I see you out here.
I just want you to know how awesome you are with 1300 plus days. You keep racking up those ODAATs and I just think………
:pray:t2::heart:

10 Likes

Checking in on day
301 no alcohol
232 no vapes or ciggs
103 no thc

Day offffffffff
Lovin life with my family
Up early

Have a good day everyone

21 Likes

61 dayssss!!!
Keep going!!!

Please dont get hurt on those stairs lol

7 Likes

It will be so worth it. And when you do get to your 30 days, you probably wouldn’t sell them for all the money in the world. ODAAT. You’re doing great, and right where you should be

11 Likes

I will definitely try, thank you. That said I do have a couple good bruises, but pushing through.

Appreciate you and your note. :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on a year!!! Amazing work!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Holyyyyy yes. Congratulations :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Day 69 and feeling fine.
Aching like bejesus from a Pilates Yoga Tai Chi class, but slugging through. My physical body obviously needs to be trained and toned and remade, just like my sober mind does. Feels holistic and good. Wholesome changes are in their infancy here.

Peace and love :orange_heart:

19 Likes

Checking in say 65 AF :blush:.

12 Likes

Day 2638. A work from home day for me. The housekeeper came yesterday so house is clean. Stay safe and stay sober peeps!

19 Likes

Hello. Checking in on a rough morning in a rough couple of weeks. My wife is extremely busy with work (thankfully mine is just ‘normal’), and our household tasks with the 10 month old baby, two of our vehicles in for service, and lack of sleep have pushed us to the limit. There’s so much strain and tension in my house, I’m barely coping.
I’m trying to find inner peace every day.
Thank you all for sharing your stories, and other posts on here.
The minutes I find to spend on here bring me a bit of comfort.

20 Likes

Checking in on day 239. Warm sunshine to all.:sun_with_face:

19 Likes

I’ve been here multiple times and started over on day 1. I feel you, since I’m currently on day 7. It’s hard but you’ll get there.

But just hang on, and you’ll get double digits eventually. That’s what I plan to do this time. :blush:

If it feels hard you can always check in multiple times a day. I’ve done that in the past. And it did help me.

10 Likes

That’s tough. I hope things get easier for you and the family :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Sophia. I need to give in to being exhausted and just let it run its course. I have everything I need at home. Coffee tastes especially good today.

We can get to double digits for sure- it’s coming right up.

5 Likes

17 days sober
17 days of meetings
17 days of smiling :smiling_face:

Love you all fam! :sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

25 Likes

I’m quite behind on this thread and the forum in general but I’m here and okay. Migraines have me sinking into some pretty low mood and I’ve had to call off work and cancel appointments. I’ve made an appointment with a new physician for next week and I’m hopeful for revisiting my treatment plan. This time of year with the big weather shifts is hardest for me but I’ve used some meds with success in the past. I think it’s time to revisit my resistance to using medications (some are pretty intense with side effects) because at this point my life activities and wellbeing are majorly disrupted. So, taking some steps to make changes. And I won’t drink at this situation as much as I want to numb or find temporary relief. Sigh. I am looking for some hope today, and the headache that is waning gives me some hope. These numbers are fun to see today!

35 Likes

Checking in on Day 158 :ok_hand:
My life has evened out again after last week. Phycology appointment with new therapist was amazing. Physio is going well, headaches are finally gone. Weather warms up starting tomorrow so hoping to take doggos and cat for walks.
Life is good.
Have a great day Peeps. :purple_heart:

20 Likes

Congratulations one your year and ODAAT Squid.
Great job :clap:
:boom:

3 Likes

Congrats to you! A whole year of one day at a time is a big deal.

3 Likes