Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Checking in sober. Was out running with the dog yesterday, that was great.

Unfortunately it’s really really wet here, snowing and raining non stop. Several paths in the park are flooded, so you need to find alternative routes. Dog loves it though. She’s gotten used to being placed in the shower as soon as we get home.

First couple’s therapy session this afternoon, and I’m rather nervous, even though there shouldn’t be any reason to be nervous.

22 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this :people_hugging:
Today is a new day, don’t use any more energy and strengh you have left spending today feeling bad about yesterday. Spend your energy keeping yourself safe please :pray:
Keep your strength to get through today and maybe talking with a therapist?
I fell asleep last night so apologies I wasn’t able to be more supportive. I’m the UK not sure if our time zones are different.

7 Likes

72 days in the bank.

Days off now

Stay sober. AFAF

24 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: well done!

2 Likes

Checking in sober. Summing up how I feel on a little poster I came across today…

21 Likes

Good morning everyone. Checking in on day 73.
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

21 Likes

Good morning peeps. Checking in 152 SAF/ 138 no cigs. Got out of work late last night, so I’ll be off today. Im planning on just getting a few things done around the house that I’ve been putting off. I think it’s supposed to be nice today so maybe some outdoor stuff. Have a great day guys. :v::green_heart:

22 Likes

A little update. Feeling a bit better. I did a big girl thing. I told my family about my relapse. That’s huge for me. I’ve made a lot of progress since yesterday. Thanks for the unending support.

18 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman you’re welcome :blush: and thank you 🩵 I hope your toes heal quickly :people_hugging:
@Happy_Trails congrats on 40 days :tada:
@Misokatsu I hope your daughter feels better soon 🩵 Your children will certainly learn more from you than they would if you weren’t around. I’m sorry you’re having such thoughts :people_hugging: sending strength 🩵
@acromouse thank you for the battery, I think I will use it today :grinning:
@zzz keep chasing the light :flashlight: :people_hugging:
@Mira_D :people_hugging:🩵
@Pattycake congrats on 7 months :tada:
@Pinkeuphoria welcome to the checking-in thread :blush: congrats on 12 weeks :tada:
@Naomi congrats on 70 days :tada: a ski trip sounds fun :grinning:
@Tomek I can relate very much :people_hugging: spending time here does help me :blush:

9 Likes

@Catmama23 congrats on 40 days free of THC :tada: sending strength 🩵
@Lile01 congrats on your week :tada: I really hope you do feel better after sleep :crossed_fingers:t2::people_hugging:
@TheWolf congrats on 9 months :tada:
@Jules000 welcome back :people_hugging:🩵

1280 days no alcohol.
745 days no cocaine.
260 days no vape.
5 days no binge-eating.

Checking-in with yesterday’s numbers…

-Read a chapter of the book I’m reading.
-Did my morning routine.
-Went for my lake walk, for the first time in weeks! Very pleased about this. It helped that the sun was out, it was setting as I got home.

×Didn’t find the motivation to do anything productive about the state of the flat.

+Today I will do a load of washing, and hopefully atleast do the hoovering while the machine is on.

I hope you all had wonderful sober weekends. :blush:

🩵

30 Likes

Checking in Day 3

I finished day number 3 and am looking to just take it one day at a time. I am traveling today. Again, I need to focus on peace and serenity.

28 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1338. I hope everybody has a good one!

26 Likes

Day 13 AF

Feeling quite good although my life is stormy.
I am a little pirate on the sea.

Not searching for hedonistic goals, just be.
And let it be.
Let waves come… And go.

Have a good day :blue_heart:

31 Likes

150 days af
Having some post vacation blues :disappointed:
Sitting with it.
Odaat

28 Likes

Hey all, checking in on Day 1361 no alcohol…

Hope your having a good day and keeping with it…

Take care and have a nice one …

28 Likes

Day 38 AF

:v:

28 Likes

Day 90. Whoop whoop, 90 days Ive had many day 90s, but I feel very good about this one. Training on the emergency unit today And so far all I can say is holy moly it’s definitely hectic. But I’m looking forward to my one on one with my counselor after this and all will be good. Much love everyone

37 Likes

Congrats on 90 days :clap:t2::partying_face::sunglasses:!!!

4 Likes

Day 43…

Woke up with some anxiety which I haven’t had in a while… didn’t have the best dream

A little cranky… (others in my family may say very cranky :roll_eyes:)

I never hope for snow, but hoping we get some today since less than an inch around here shuts us down.

Here’s to hoping for an attitude adjustment and a better mood the rest of the day… at least I’m self aware

:black_heart::black_heart: much love everyone

33 Likes

Checking in on day 215.

30 Likes