Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Awesome work Mischa!!! I’m totally impressed. :bouquet: :running_woman: :medal_sports: :muscle:

4 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss Sunny. It’s good to see you here. One day at a time for all of us. :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss. Welcome back, you can do this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Today is day 160 af. Got up early, enjoyed coffee. Went to early mass, then stopped for another coffee. Went to the grocery, now home doing laundry watching tv. I got a couple really nice strip steaks for supper, going to make hash browns, and a kale salad to go with it. Have a wonderful Sunday!!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

16 Likes

Checking day 62 AF :blush: Happy sober Sunday.

13 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately sobriety doesn’t protect us against the horrible shit that life throws at us. I’m glad you’re back

4 Likes

Hi @Sunny11 my condolences for the loss of your mother. Prayers for you and your family. I lost my mother 24 years ago. I am glad you are back with us back at focusing on your recovery​:pray:t5: 1115 sober days is amazing. You can do it again. Blessings to you.:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

55 AF
175 drug free
1 day ciggarette free

Hey talking sober family. Just getting in from church with the family.
Just put a pot roast in the slow cooker. Relaxing yet productive day at home with the children.

Hope everyone has a Serene Sunday! Grateful for this community.:pray:t5::yellow_heart:

14 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Checking in on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Minnesota with temps in the upper 60’s!!! All is good in the hood and plan on spending the next few hours outside enjoying the beautiful day. Have a great day peeps.

11 Likes

Day 109. Got on the road early with my girls, got them some Stanley cups, and sandals and myself new shoes. Had burger king for lunch. I’m home now just doing some cleaning and relaxing much love

18 Likes

Checking in. It was a pretty hard day emotionally, nothing happened, just a step back in this process I guess.

15 Likes

That is amazing. An accomplishment not many can claim. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

It was a challenging day today being in the house all day. I did workout and will ride by 800th peloton bike ride tomorrow. I am proud of that. My workout numbers are so much better not drinking. I have increased my weight training a bit (mostly due to my recovering foot). I am happy my golf game is coming back. Tournament season is about to start. Also looking forward to a trip to see my kids this week.

I will be 3 weeks sober tomorrow. Thankful for anyone that reads this. Let’s crush this next week.

14 Likes

Hi,

Getting closer to the end of Day 2. I’m eating, which is great- just cooked a simple supper and doing a little picking up today. I’m still feeling wiped out. I’ve been here reading all day, but what better place to be. This did some damage to my health and told me about my occasional episodes- how it’s not going to work for me to be an occasional binge drinker. It caught up with me. But that’s what it took.

Day 3 is coming soon, and I’ll bet I’ll feel better. So grateful for this place. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

@Sunny11 I am so very sorry on your loss. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

2 years 19 days
So for some reason my phone alarm didnt go off this morning. I woke up super late for work, so just called in instead. I decided to spend the day with my family and get some cleaning done. Managed to clean the entire bathroom, do 3 loads of laundry, sweep n mop the floors, take out the trash, and do dishes. Not bad for a day off lol feeling alright overall. Some small cravings to use but i managed thru them. Looking forward to the gym tmrw. Also have to do a grocery shop. So busy day tmrw also. Hope everyone is doing well!!

19 Likes

Glad you were able to take the day off from work and rest :wink::yum:

4 Likes

Checking in day 58 AF

Two hour gym session, son was over for beef dips and Caesar salad for dinner. He then took wife to airport for her three week trip south and headed back in town to his apartment and mid term tomorrow.

I am alone in this big ol house for three weeks so early to bed, early to rise as I wish to head in town in morning to fitness store to grab a weight bar and some additional plates as well as some large rubber mats.

Bedroom is looking extra large and lonely tonight!

22 Likes

Thanks :smiley: i find cleaning very therapeutic. How have u been?

3 Likes