Checking in daily to maintain focus #64

Hello tribe. Checking in at 3 years and 6 months clean. Freedom from sexual addictions is possible. After decades of self destructive behaviour, Iā€™m enjoying intimacy with my husband. Iā€™m on a journey to discover healthy sexuality with its joys and challenges.

19 Likes

Good afternoon beautifulā€¦ thank you for checking on meā€¦ I am aroundā€¦just heading to get some acupuncture nowā€¦will do a proper check in later :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you are doing well

6 Likes

Welcome back Joel, itā€™s good to see you. One day at a time for all of us. Congrats on your week friend.

6 Likes

Thanks so much :white_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @K_S :white_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Checking in on day 12. :cherry_blossom:

16 Likes

Checking in 36 days. Taking it one day at time this week. Really nervous about some big things going on at work this week. Just got remain. calm do my best and as long as I do that it will be alright.

17 Likes

@FAE1 congrats on 819 days! :muscle:t4:
@Jasty2 200 days!!! Keep on keepin on! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4: & hey I swear man if youā€™re not on here hourly it seems like days are missed, Iā€™ve been trying to stay in the loop because catching up is brutal! :joy:
@MrFantastik 121 days! Good job bro :fist_right::fist_left:
@Bones_80 495 days is a big deal! :metal:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@Timetochange way to go on 282 days! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4:
@MrsOdh congrats on day 34! :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left::metal:t4: I have such a problem with eating right and working out. I have a naturally ā€œfitā€ body but now my stomach is sticking out and looks like a beer belly. I donā€™t look bad but i need to get a grip soon.
@james83 way to go on day18! :metal:t4::muscle:t4:
@Forgive_Yourself 94 days! Keep on keeping on! :metal:t4::muscle:t4:
@JennyH good morning! Glad youā€™re checking in on Day8 :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@IamThechange congrats on 122 days! :muscle:t4:

15 Likes

@Lighter way to go on day 31, Marie! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4::people_hugging:
@Juli1 way to go on 62 days! :muscle:t4:
@Soberbilly day 707! Thatā€™s so inspiring man! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4::metal:t4:

@Chevy55 alright bro!! Day 87! Keep on keeping on! :metal:t4:
@john_connor1337 congrats on your week! Congrats on reaching a weak milestone! You can keep on! :muscle:t4::metal:t4:
@Noshame no alcohol, no cigs, vapes or thc! Youā€™re rocking it! :metal:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@Charlie_C good morning, glad youā€™re here on day 22! A relaxing day is always needed! :fist_right::fist_left::muscle:t4:
@beachmouse Congrats on day 12! :muscle:t4::fist_right::fist_left:
@CleanHeart keep on keeping on! Day 36 is awesome! :clap:t4: :muscle:t4:
@Olivia 3 years and 6 months clean! Wish you peace and love on your journey! :people_hugging:

Day 103! I feel good! Iā€™m busy, busy is always a good thing. Iā€™m at peace and I say no matter what goes on good or bad, i will celebrate it self medicate with alcohol! I hope everyone has a fantastic day, check in later family! #ODAAT :heart:

23 Likes

Thanks homies! Yeah Iā€™m planning to never go back to cocaine (or as my friends call it: the ā€œcuckcaineā€ because it ā€œcucksā€ you by fucking your brain and body while you watch your own degradation helplessly lol). Fuuuuck that shit! I will never do the cuckcaine ever again! I actually feel so much better without the cuckcaine cucking my whole life away lol :smiley:

But seriously, towards the end of my coke addiction it wasnā€™t even making me feel good anymore. Iā€™d literally be like snorts the great wall of China ā€œohhh nooo why did i do that? How do i quit how do i quit i have to quitā€ snorts a keybump ā€œI cant even stop myselfā€ snorts another train track. It was so wack I hated it completely. Eventually Iā€™m just like ā€œAHHHH FUCK THIS!!! I gotta throw it out!!!ā€ flushes like 240$-875$ down the toilet. Then the next day: ā€œI am worthless and I donā€™t deserve to liveā€ sad emo metal song in my headphones. Then a few days later ā€œhmmm I should do that all over again! What a great idea!ā€ Pure insanity lol

Oh god, and the ā€œlittle aliensā€ Iā€™d be blowing out of my nose!!! Literally the most nasty disgusting green/yellow, and sometimes red aliens coming out of my nose! Hellll noooo!! Never again!

13 Likes

Day 160.Checking In,Hope everyone is well!

20 Likes

You know Iā€™m glad youā€™re here doll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I look for your posts everyday :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate you and your support! It is a pleasure watching you rack up the days my friend!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Checking in day 184 ā€¦ Iā€™m in a Ham coma!! Ohhh my gosh, I have over hammed!
Having a lovely lazy day enjoying the sun and warm weather before the next snow storm, lol.
Have a great day yaā€™ll :grin::purple_heart:

22 Likes

Checking in on day 95. So lovely to see so many people checking in. We are in this together :heart:

19 Likes

Midday check-in. Hanging on! Yikes it just comes out of nowhere ā€¦and this voice starts up about how awful sobriety is and how a drink might help! No. Iā€™ve been reading about post-acute symptoms and how they can really trip you up. Itā€™s that feeling of going backwards in my recoveryā€¦feeling less productive, good or useful than I ā€˜shouldā€™ be at this point. I donā€™t care. Iā€™m not picking up. Itā€™s not like someone will come over and take me to jail for being sick today. Iā€™m waiting it out and will catch up on all the delightful work later.

Time for a show. Thank you for being here my friends. :heart:

19 Likes

Hang in there Marie, ODAAT, and before ya know it youā€™ll have a 100 days behind you and looking forward to summer weatherā€¦

7 Likes

Yes. I can just get through this one day. Iā€™ll be out and about soon. Thank you Nick

5 Likes

Thank you.
Wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m naturally fit, .but Iā€™m not really a big person either (If you donā€™t count shoe size, where Iā€™m size 42 :joy:)

So itā€™s not that visible but I rather into my normal xs/s size then my current m/s.
And as long as itā€™s a problem for me, Iā€™m going to fix it.

Unfortunately I have a weakness for Nachos, Salsa and Pizza, And If anything goes faster than yoga I get motion sickness :joy: so itā€™s a bit of a struggle.

6 Likes

Evening check in, thank you all so much for the support. I am having a very wobbly hour, feel like I am winging it a bit actually. Really want the birthday celebrations to finish with some bubbles. I am not giving in, but quite sad that it is impacting on my day.

It is 8.10pm now so just starting to leave the danger zone. I was possibly well enough to eat out for dinner but opted to stay in as knew it was a risk, so glad I did now as I really donā€™t have the strength right now.

I am going to get into my pjs, find some chocolate and light a candle. There are plenty of lovely ways to spend a birthday evening.

Thank you all again.

16 Likes