Checking in daily to maintain focus #65

Have a good day Dana!:sunflower::sunny::sunflower:

7 Likes

Good morning all! Today is 216 af.
It’s a glorious morning here! The sun is bright, there is a nice breeze, and it’s warm! Excited to see what the day holds!
I have a hankering for grilled burgers tonight! :hamburger:
Hope you all have a great day!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

15 Likes

Checking in on day 187.Hope everyone has a good day :heart_hands:

16 Likes

Glad you got some sleep my friend… sending loads of energy for you today…hope the day flies by and you can get some rest before tonights overnight :people_hugging::people_hugging::heart:

9 Likes

Day 25 of being sober was a success! I woke up feeling so good today. Had a great morning out with my home group here and then have been relaxing. It’s been raining all day and was way too muddy for a hike but I had fun taking one of the horses out for a bit. Got pretty wet and muddy but was a great time. Mud season is the only time I miss indoors plumbing :rofl: made tomato soup for dinner. Will go to bed soon and am hoping to sleep well again. Hope everyone else is also having a great day!

18 Likes

Today’s a great day for a day one Bunto. Even though it’s not my first; I’ll take a day one with you.

Have you seen this thread?

Thought I’d share.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::heart:

10 Likes

Goodmorning
354 no alcohol
285 vapes or ciggs
16.69 no form of marijuana

I woke up exhausted and grumpy
Im getting it together though

Im at work just happy to have a job to be miserable at
Ironic but true

Take care

19 Likes

I agree with the advice, although when you’re with me I’ll know where to go to have a good time without running the risk of ending up in a stampede. Amsterdam is more than the canals and the Jordaan.

7 Likes

Finally made it to day 50

Sober & smoke free

First time ive quit drinking :+1:

21 Likes

Thank you @JazzyS @Jasty2 …and for keeping me going this week🙏 @Kvee 50 is an excellent number… congratulations :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for this Cjp… much appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

Big congrats Kvee!!! Just keep going. Excellent work!

5 Likes

@Danwood85 thanks mate :+1: and well done on 1 week under your belt :+1: :clap: excellent news

4 Likes

Hey all, appreciate all the love and encouragement. Thank you si much @JazzyS & @CATMANCAM :slight_smile:
Oh my i am exhausted today. I normally have so much energy coursinf through me i rarely sit still, but my whole body is tired. Not sure if its the sickness or my period or what, but my arms and legs are so tired. Going to go have a shower and just try to make it through the day :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

850 days! :raised_hands:

19 Likes

@Dazercat much appreciated :blush: nope, love it, thanks for sharing…reading thru the posts, great ideas!

7 Likes

Way to go with your 50 days friend – impressive add up of day one’s :muscle: Keep it going strong!

7 Likes

Day 329 sober AF.
I woke up this morning pretty depressed again. It comes in waves and it has been passing more quickly lately but I’m still disappointed when it comes over me again like this. There’s no specific reason for it, I went to bed feeling fine, read until I was sleepy and fell asleep right away and slept soundly through the night.
I managed a shower and got dressed and headed out for some me time as I needed to go out for ingredients for dinner anyway. I’ve also done two loads of laundry today.

18 Likes

2y2m15d
Well i made it thru another night shift and am at work right now. I was debating asking to leave early but i think i can push thru until 4pm. All i can say is that I am sooo grateful to be clean. Running on little sleep is slightly triggering for me and being this way currently just reminds me of what i dont want to be like. I have to do another overnight tonight but at least my son will be in school tmrw so i can sleep. Will probably hit the gym tmrw too bcuz im craving a good workout. Other than that my day is going okay. Theres birds chirping outside of the window of our office right now and its really nice to listen to them. Have a great Sunday everyone!

24 Likes
  1. Checking in sober.
24 Likes