Checking in daily to maintain focus #65

Thank you :people_hugging:
I do need to add more tools and get to meetings. I have never really totally committed to AA. I have been to about 6-7 meetings in my life.
I think it’s time now.

Hope your doing okay :sparkles:

12 Likes

I’m good thanks friend. Making myself a meal.
Personally I feel it’s even more basic. I feel you didn’t fully commit to sobriety yet. When AA can help you with that, great! We need our peers for sure. :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Yeah you have to have some treats! And hey I’ve been on my feet all day and a little choc feels better than booze!

6 Likes

Checking in for some sanity and empowerment. I find a bit of that and some comfort here with you.
I only slept 3 hrs last night - my daughter has a fever and needed lots of daddy TLC last night while my wife worked overnight.
I feel barely alive in my workday today.
Better day tomorrow to be had - it has to be.

15 Likes

I never looked at it like that (I couldn’t see that in myself), I wouldn’t of probably recognised this until later and I’m grateful for you being honest and sharing this with me.
I agree and I feel maybe I haven’t fully admitted to myself I have a problem. But I do know moving forward being sober is important to me and I am going to give it my all because this is a chance I have and I’m lucky to have been given another :people_hugging:
Thank you :sunflower:

10 Likes

20231107_110430

11 Likes

Hip good 1 week yesterday. A little sore from being on it more than I think I should. Extra strength Tylenol only pain reliever taking now. Sobriety is really no consideration. Thank you for asking.

Relationship with someone who does not understand recovery includes no heavy chores and requires sitting., makes emotional life excruciating.

You have a great day.

12 Likes

91 days AF

Tomorrow we have a bank holiday :sunny:
… Yeahj! :hibiscus:

Sun will shine and I will have a little barbecue with mum. And just relax.

My body is telling me, that the last week’s I forced it too much. Stomach is bit better, feeling weak, shaky, headache, bones, muscles… All screaming Hellooooho! Lol.
Will just take lot of care.

Tonight I was at my new yoga class with Horst. It was quite nice… Not too challenging physically, but a good spiritual guidance and lot of breathwork. I will be back :woman_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position:t3::woman_in_lotus_position:t5:

My mental health is better in the meantime.

Love you guys :hugs:

23 Likes

I missed your 90 days :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks: congrats :clap:

6 Likes

Checking in day 120 AF :blush:

17 Likes

Hahahaha oops. Just getting in early for 20 month celebrations :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Walpurgisnacht photos as I promised.

Our local Music band, with a Scene borrowed from Lions, we had a real scene but some teens from another village lit it on fire and burned it down to the ground last year.

The scouts canoeing with the torches,marches up to the bonfire, gathering around it in a circle so everyone can put the torches in at the same time to lit it.

I also found out that anyone can volunteer to do the annual spring celebration speech. I thought only politicians could cause they’re the Only ones who’ve done it.
This year a local photographer held the speech and told us that the criteria for it is that you live in the village, and never have done the annual spring celebration speech before.

Good to know,I might volunteer next year.

Happy Walpurgisnacht everyone!

18 Likes

Another glorious sober day. Hope it’s been good to you all. Whether it’s day 1 or day 20000 (50+ years) keep up the work and be kind to everyone.

15 Likes

I’ve not checked in for a week or two…
Day 421 and I have nothing to report:
Nada!
Nichts!
Niets!
:squid:

16 Likes

Nice work Twizzlers. We are the same sober time, give or take a day. Let’s do this together :muscle:

5 Likes

:handshake: We can do this :sparkles::star:

6 Likes

Congratulations on 10 months @Mischa84 It’s so good to see you going on strong. Be proud of yourself :pray::people_hugging::wave:

7 Likes

Okay so Day 31 is done for today and I’m feeling alright. Too much energy for my liking, but then again there are outlets for that. Just have to think of sth good. :slight_smile:

Goodnight to everyone else, here in Germany it’s almost midnight so time to hit the sack.

See you tomorrow :smiley:

14 Likes

5 Likes

Checking in with 83 days. Haven’t been online much but am still going strong with my sobriety x

16 Likes