Checking in daily to maintain focus #65

91 days AF

Tomorrow we have a bank holiday :sunny:
… Yeahj! :hibiscus:

Sun will shine and I will have a little barbecue with mum. And just relax.

My body is telling me, that the last week’s I forced it too much. Stomach is bit better, feeling weak, shaky, headache, bones, muscles… All screaming Hellooooho! Lol.
Will just take lot of care.

Tonight I was at my new yoga class with Horst. It was quite nice… Not too challenging physically, but a good spiritual guidance and lot of breathwork. I will be back :woman_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position:t3::woman_in_lotus_position:t5:

My mental health is better in the meantime.

Love you guys :hugs:

23 Likes

I missed your 90 days :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks: congrats :clap:

6 Likes

Checking in day 120 AF :blush:

17 Likes

Hahahaha oops. Just getting in early for 20 month celebrations :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Walpurgisnacht photos as I promised.

Our local Music band, with a Scene borrowed from Lions, we had a real scene but some teens from another village lit it on fire and burned it down to the ground last year.

The scouts canoeing with the torches,marches up to the bonfire, gathering around it in a circle so everyone can put the torches in at the same time to lit it.

I also found out that anyone can volunteer to do the annual spring celebration speech. I thought only politicians could cause they’re the Only ones who’ve done it.
This year a local photographer held the speech and told us that the criteria for it is that you live in the village, and never have done the annual spring celebration speech before.

Good to know,I might volunteer next year.

Happy Walpurgisnacht everyone!

18 Likes

Another glorious sober day. Hope it’s been good to you all. Whether it’s day 1 or day 20000 (50+ years) keep up the work and be kind to everyone.

15 Likes

I’ve not checked in for a week or two…
Day 421 and I have nothing to report:
Nada!
Nichts!
Niets!
:squid:

16 Likes

Nice work Twizzlers. We are the same sober time, give or take a day. Let’s do this together :muscle:

5 Likes

:handshake: We can do this :sparkles::star:

6 Likes

Congratulations on 10 months @Mischa84 It’s so good to see you going on strong. Be proud of yourself :pray::people_hugging::wave:

7 Likes

Okay so Day 31 is done for today and I’m feeling alright. Too much energy for my liking, but then again there are outlets for that. Just have to think of sth good. :slight_smile:

Goodnight to everyone else, here in Germany it’s almost midnight so time to hit the sack.

See you tomorrow :smiley:

14 Likes

5 Likes

Checking in with 83 days. Haven’t been online much but am still going strong with my sobriety x

16 Likes

@PositiveThoughts sending healing vibes…hope your daughter feels better soon

I’m sorry Lam. I do hope you get to rest and let your body heal properly. Great work on all your recoveries.
@Bomdhil hey Thomas :people_hugging:. So good to see you friend. Great work on your 1+ week of sobriety…check out your limitless self… keep going strong Thomas :people_hugging::people_hugging::hugs:
@Ofmiceandroach lovely to see you Emma… congratulations on your 83 days… keep it going strong :muscle:t4:

10 Likes

So cool, Sophia! Thanks for sharing pictures and telling the story behind the holiday :fire:

6 Likes

Checking in on day 10 sober.
Feeling constantly tired but no cravings at all so that’s good.
I have a job interview today which I’m really excited about. I’m all prepared, it’s a zoom one so I can have my cheat sheet out, haha! Just wish I didn’t feel so tired.
Is it normal to feel wiped for a while during early stages of sobriety. I’ve been at day 10 before (a few times) but can’t seem to remember…
Have a good day everyone :heart::roller_skate:

15 Likes

Thanks so much, Eric! Yes, I think 2 months is a great time to make some new habits. I appreciate you looking things up for me and suggesting the thread as well. I’m going for just a couple minutes this evening, maybe up to 5 but let’s not get crazy… :laughing: Like exercise I want to just make the habit and begin…

Thanks!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your double digits. Good luck with your interview.

Totally normal to feel wiped out. I know I was. Hand in there…it doesn’t last forever. Keep working on your sobriety and the energy will come. :muscle:t4::hugs:

7 Likes

Day 79 AF just cruising along

18 Likes

Day 60/61

I had a really good day. Fatigue hit me this evening but I’m getting there. I hope to have normal energy soon but not there yet. Really happy to be where I am, kinda half a person :laughing:. It’s so much better than drinking. I bought myself a slice of cake to celebrate my halfishness tomorrow.

I have a new box of chamomile tea. Got the house stocked. So glad to be 2 months away from the madness

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes