Checking in daily to maintain focus #65

Yippee and congrats, @Tragicfarinelli and @Davina_Davis !!!

9 Likes

Hoping you feel better soon my friend!

5 Likes

Day #12 sober yessir!!! :smile_cat: :saluting_face:

I didnā€™t get much work done yesterday, so Iā€™ll probably need to work overtime for a little bit. Also didnā€™t workout yesterday. But itā€™s no big deal, Iā€™ll just do some work today and then gym :smile_cat:

18 Likes

Just smashing it!! Congratulations :tada:

6 Likes

Way to push through those days! Nice work!! :running_woman:

7 Likes

@Davina_Davis
@Tragicfarinelli

Absolutely crushing it ladies :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
Triple digits and stacking up the amazing days! Keep going strong :people_hugging:
Screenshot_20240406-111239

10 Likes

100 day twins :women_with_bunny_ears:
Congratulations you guys!!
@Tragicfarinelli @Davina_Davis

12 Likes

Congratulations on your 97 days Tif.
Great job checking in and sharing your feelings. I struggled with some milestone maladies throughout my first year or so. That addict brain is fighting back at ya. It doesnā€™t like this new you. On those days I tended to get depressed. Mainly because I just didnā€™t feel like doing anything. I just sat around all day. Looked at a lot of memes. Read on here. Just kind of blah. As long as your head hits the pillow sober. Your good. Thatā€™s all you got to do today. Hit that pillow sober tonight. Iā€™d tell my wife Iā€™m struggling and Iā€™m having a hard time. Let it out.
We got your back.
:pray:t2::heart:

13 Likes

Thanks Steve :slight_smile:

5 Likes

VI

ruins_temple_hermopolis_hi

:feather:

11 Likes

Brilliant work @Tragicfarinelli and @Davina_Davis !

Congratulations on the 100 days, friends :heart:

6 Likes

Isnā€™t it weird (amazing) how much better food is sober? :relieved:

8 Likes

Same :pensive:ā€¦ itā€™s weird how it just crept up thoā€¦ it hasnā€™t bothered me this far

4 Likes

Xox thank you for reminding me :heart::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you, I donā€™t know why this made me cry, but it did. I appreciate the support. Iā€™ve had plenty of really good days so I was due for a bad one. My head will be hitting the pillow sober. Thanks friend.

8 Likes

Checking in. 89 days. ODAAT. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes for 100 days. Iā€™m proud to be here again in this spot and not lost at sea, floundering around the bleak hangover I would inevitably have had today. Thank you thank you :+1:t3:

15 Likes

Way to go on 18 months! ~540 day ones. :white_check_mark: one at a time :muscle:

6 Likes

BTW just wanted to say: congrats everyone on your sober time!!! :smiley: Iā€™m looking forward to being in the triple digits one day with my sobriety, and then the quadruple digits and forever more :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations on day two. Your planned outings and exercise are going to be a big help in your sobriety journey. Remember one day at a time

6 Likes