Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Congrats on your 60 days! And the rug is beautiful! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Sorry you are feeling down. Sending you a hug :people_hugging:

3 Likes

So yeah. Day 327 for me. Have a good Monday, as good as you can, everyone.

10 Likes

2y3m21
The overnight shift last night wasnt too, too bad. I am tired tho this morning. Just drinking my protein coffee to get the morning going and then in an hour i am heading to the gym for my body scan and personal training session. Should be interesting. As long as we dont have to do burpess ill be okay lol cant stand that exercise.
Other than that, not much else going on today. The usual cleaning. Thats about it. Have a great day everyone!
:butterfly:

16 Likes

Wow!!! Congratulations on 60 days!!!

4 Likes

Checking in, today is day 58 alcohol free. I’ve been feeling pretty good and my cravings have subsided, for now.

I was reading through some posts on here about liver disease yesterday and they reminded me how scared I used to be about the damage I was doing to myself everyday by drinking.

It feels SO good not to worry about that anymore. I had forgotted how much it consumed my thoughts just 59 days ago.
Amazing how much we change and grow!

17 Likes

Day 29 :heavy_check_mark:

Mental health is really bad today.
No worries about using just totally messed up inside atm.
To a point where I am stuck. Will speak with my Dr tomorrow because this is debilitating. And my thinking is all twisted and I need to realise this another part of my life I can’t do alone.

Trying to stay strong. It’s like the weak me is in charge the one who feels and noticed everything sad and bad and I can feel the leader and protecting side of me trying to take over but it’s not coming through it’s like torture.

I am ok.

Just feeling alot all at once.

:sunflower:

Edit : I went for a walk with Polly my baby doggy who’s 9 years old :smiling_face: feeling alot more human again.

:pray::sunflower:

19 Likes

Sending u strength and healing my friend. Sounds like ur mentally going thru alot. I hope ur dr can help :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:people_hugging: thank you :pray:

I’m going to get into bed after dinner put some TV shows on and read around here.
Feeling connection with you all always helps.
I have alot to catch up on here so that can keep the brain :brain: busy for a while this evening.

:people_hugging::sunflower:

9 Likes

96 days . Flowers from a stranger. So bizarre family not much of caregivers

14 Likes

Aw Twizz, you are never alone, just know that. See the Dr and make sure you also take gentle care of your heart and mind. Do cosy stuff for yourself, acts of self care.

Glad you got out :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you and yes this day was bad but it could’ve been alot worse. Trying to sleep for now.

Thank you for your reply. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :people_hugging:
The walk seemed to shift me back to reality and feel like my feet are back on earth :earth_americas:
Still something I need to address and still speak to Dr even I feel a bit better.

How have you been ? I have to catch up here it gets so busy.

3 Likes

Oh my friend :people_hugging:
Today we cried together :hugs:
It’s okay to cry.
I’m in bed now too.
I hope a rest helps rebalance things for you.

7 Likes

Thank you Sebastian. I appreciate that!

Hope you are well.
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Checking in on day 582 alcohol free.

Got a little PB at the gym tonight, bench press of 110kg (242.5 lbs). Been working around a rotator cuff injury so I’m super happy with that.

16 Likes

Checking in day 17 still doin good and positive, plus ive lost more weight for my mums wedding so i will fir in ny smaller dress yay :blush:

14 Likes

Checking in on Day 6, it’s been almost a week!!!
I’m not struggling as much as I was but I can tell it is better to take it day by day, some days aren’t as easy but thankful for a new day on the countdown…
everyone congrats to a new you, have a blessed day :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Checking in Day 20! must say that the past week has felt a lot easier than than the first 10 days or so, not sure why, but they seem to pass by more quickly. I hope that theme continues!

I set out with 4 targets to achieve:

100 hours - done
1000 hours (50% there)
100 days
1000 days

I hope everyone has a good day and good luck to all those pushing towards their own personal targets!

23 Likes