Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Awe lady, my heart is breaking for u :broken_heart: Im so sorry ur having to go thru this. Must be extremely painful. Be easy on urself as u go thru this. Im sooo glad ur still sober hugs

7 Likes

@JazzyS you are such a lovely person! Thank you so much. I feel so dirty and broken but I must fight for my life and for others

5 Likes

@Sara.eve how hard is to loose a child! All my prayers and support. Speak with him, although his body died he or she is alive in spirit. And I am sure that you will find his/her presence close to you

4 Likes

Dear @Soberbilly thanks for your words my friend.

2 Likes

Day 100 alcohol free. 1 week since second surgery revision. Past two months have been challenging. No desire to drink and stopped pain opioids. Relying on extra strength ibuprofen now. I am a bit paranoid about pain drugs although that was never an issue. I just don’t want it to be one.

15 Likes

15 Likes

Day 139. Household life has been extremely busy the last 2 weeks, and I’m pushing through burnout on a work file again today.

If you are on here, and are doing hard things to get by, please know you are in my thoughts, and I appreciate you taking the time to read and post your thoughts in this check in thread.

19 Likes

Congratulations 139 days. Yes I read your posts and remain positive because of you. I read as much as possible here

5 Likes

Day 348. Busy one at work. Tomoro is busy too and I’m on call over night

Looking forward to Saturday morning :slight_smile:
Later log in today, mainly just been working. Applied for an online MA, will see if I get on it and if I do, do i want to commit to it. Anyway it’s early in the process

Watching ‘responder’ on BBC. A police drama and it’s set in Liverpool. I’ve seen lots of the streets around where i grew up which is fab (OK it’s not painting Liverpool in some cheery way. But it’s v good viewing) have a fab evening.

Today no urge to drink at all.

11 Likes

Checking in, 60 sober days under my belt. I remember my last hangover 2 months ago. It was bad.

Today I’m proud of how far I’ve come. I physically feel good. I’m nicer, less moody. I’m a better parent.

23 Likes

Congratulations on entering the triple digits! Way to go!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 60 days!!! Thats great work!

4 Likes

Checking in on day 330. Closing in on 11 months of freedom.:pray::pray::peace_symbol::heart:

10 Likes

DAY :100:!!! Fantastic!!!
IMG_2734

4 Likes

Awesome work! Congrats on your 60 day milestone!
IMG_2737

4 Likes

Day 614
Time flies guys :open_mouth:
I’m doing good over here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I finally found a melatonin product that helps me fall asleep faster without giving me.a headache the next day.
Work was good and productive, I had yummie food and already laying in bed at almost 8pm hehe.
That’s quality time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a beautiful sober day friends, stay strong :muscle::kissing_heart:

19 Likes

Day 69.

Nothing much to report, took a shower.
Prepping my therapist search and that’s about it.

New meds need time to balance in but that’s expected.

Take care everyone. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Day 128 AfmfA

Still sober, hanging round on the good side :v:t2:
Busy with job things.
No cravings.
Happy…

turtle

13 Likes

Highlights of my day - Dutch lesson in the morning and 35cm pepperoni pizza just for me in the evening.
All good.

15 Likes

Checking in day 157 AF :blush:

14 Likes