Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Hey all, checking in on day 1462. I hope everybody has a good one!

14 Likes

Day 78.

Whew what a start to this day.
Had my first relapse dream today. :grimacing:

Also slept for about 10 hours, mustā€™ve been more stressed out/drained than I thought.

Not really sure about the details anymore, all I know is that it somehow ended with me in my old rehab facility.

Imagine my face when I woke up in my own bed.
:face_exhaling:

Iā€™m gonna clean up to get my mind of things but not before i had my coffee.

Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend. :smile:

Keep going everyone!

13 Likes

Day 106

Itā€™s a better morning. Like basically half crap but slightly better. :wink: Still, 1000x better than any hangover. Nervous system relaxing a bit. Iā€™ll be out of this little dip soon.

Thank you @Danwood85 for the kind words.

Enjoy your sober days :heart:

12 Likes

Goodmorning on day
402 no alcohol
333 no vapes or ciggs (42 no form of nicotine)
2 no form of marijuana

So yestersterday was rough but it could have been worse
A few days ago my old man (my dad) was mowing the lawn and half way through he couldng breath. My merical of a step mom called the ambulance and it turned out a piece of a blood clot hit his lungs
Hes ok thank god

Yesterday my wife and baby boy visitted him. He was ok but wow hes getting older. I hated seeing him in the hospital bed

My sweet wife made a nice meal and got him gifts
I love her for that

10 Likes

Good morning friends!
Day 7
Up early for a Saturday because my furry overlords (:cat2::black_cat::black_cat:) wanted breakfast. Trying to plan a weekend of self care. Feeling pretty good about my sobriety after getting through a dumpster fire of a workweek without drinking. That gives me a little boost of confidence. Also had a good therapy session yesterday. I realized as we were talking that I really have grown a lot this past year. Getting diagnosed with ADHD was a huge game changer. It has really helped me understand myself better and accept parts of myself I previously couldnā€™t.

OFDAAT

15 Likes

Good morning all!:sunny:
This weekend starts a baseball tournament for 2 of my grandsons. Should be fun!
Yesterday was an extremely off day, and I canā€™t really place a finger on why.:woman_facepalming:t3:
I wish you all a nice relaxing day!:sun_with_face::tulip::rainbow:

8 Likes

@Nordique congrats on 4 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2::star2:
@Kareness congrats on 7.5 years :tada:
@Mindofsobermike Iā€™m sorry it didnā€™t work out :people_hugging:
@Juli1 congrats on passing the 3rd(!) interview, good luck with your presentation :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover: I hope you get on well with your new glasses and ear plugs :blush:
@Lighter I hope therapy helped and that you slept better last night :people_hugging:
@Butterflymoonwoman that really is good news :raised_hands:t2:
@Aussie_Tiger welcome to the checking-in thread :blush: congrats on 30 days :tada:
@JazzyS thank you :people_hugging:šŸ©µ Iā€™m glad the fatigue gave you a break :raised_hands:t2: I hope you had a lovely evening with your sister :blush:
@Brittc welcome back :people_hugging: congrats on day 1 :tada:
@acromouse congrats on 70 days no UPFs :tada:

8 Likes

@Mischa84 brilliant :smile: Iā€™m sure it made them smile :blush: :microphone:
@Noshame Iā€™m glad your dad is okay and in safe hands :raised_hands:t2:
@KarenKW congrats on your week :tada:
@Doreen1 I hope today is better :people_hugging::blush:

1404 days no alcohol.
869 days no cocaine.
384 days no vape.
0 days no binge-eating.

Feeling kinda hopeless. Almost managed to cry earlier. Been meditating this morning.

Itā€™s fatherā€™s day here tomorrow, will likely be seeing family, I donā€™t feel good about that, and I donā€™t feel good about that either.

Depression can FRO.

šŸ©µ

15 Likes

Brutal honesty in all friend. And the only thing you can be honest about is yourself as we donā€™t about the other personā€™s life. In this case IMHO being honest means sharing your own recovery story. Again IMO itā€™s the only thing that might have any beneficial influence on her. Or on your (potential) relationship.

7 Likes

So ur right, we will need to train another nurse now for the floater position so that we have a floater nurse available for emergencies. But im okay with that :slight_smile: im just glad that yhe full time position is now filled :smiley:

7 Likes

Yay Karen!!! Congrats ln 1 week!!!

6 Likes

2y4m2d
Morning friends! Its 7am where I am and I am on my way to work. I only had 1 coughing fit last night, so hopefully that means that im on the mend. Im getting sooo tired of this persistent cough. Anyway, i hope everyone enjoys their day. Much love to my TS fam :butterfly:

15 Likes

7 months hoooray. Very grateful for today, goint to keep it simple. Much love

20 Likes

Huge congratulations on 7 months Mike!!

4 Likes

Thanks friend, I just did that. Weā€™ll see :pray:

4 Likes

Checking in at 90 days. Happy Saturday!

14 Likes

A new clean date is better than a date on a headstone. Someone once told me that. Now that you have 1 day go get 2

7 Likes

Day 83 I meet with my sponsor again today to finish going over step 1. I feel a sense of relief after our last meeting. I got some stuff out that i have been holding on to. It stirred up some emotions at the time but now it feels like a weight has been lifted. Excited to continue you my journey in recovery

10 Likes

Just checking in on a warm Saturday morning. Day 339 :peace_symbol::heart:

13 Likes

Thank you dear friend. God bless you and keep you.

4 Likes