Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Totally missed that.
I’m sorry.
A huge late Happy Birthday :balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: xx

2 Likes

55 sober days completed.
Last weekend my husband emptied out every bottle of alcohol in the house in an attempt to try sobriety. Today he told me he’s going shopping to get ingredients to make cocktails tonight for our guests. Weird. :confused:
Not really sure what he’s thinking and he doesn’t want to talk to me about it.
Either way, I’m staying sober tonight.

19 Likes

Second check in for tonight.
Just to give you guys a picture of what I mean when I say 24/7 daylight during summer.
This is a bright and clear day.

Picture from now June 1 st, current time 22.30

22 Likes

Haha…she ate a pair of underwear a few months ago and threw them up in her sleep. The funny thing was they didn’t belong to anyone in the house​:joy::joy: Thanks so much for your encouragement Jazzy. I hope all goes well tomorrow at your festival​:pray:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good time! I love lake life

3 Likes

I’m feeling grateful. 69 Days sober. Nice 24 everyone.

14 Likes

It’s been a good day today. Lots of sunshine, music, parks and gardening. The urge to drink was fairly strong earlier so I got a few AF beers and it did the trick. I feel good sitting with a cup of tea on a Saturday night .

@CATMANCAM thank you bud. Hope you’re feeling better soon and that sunny day comes soon for you🙏

@acromouse happy birthday Aga, I hope your day improved and you a caught that little glimpse of light❤️

@wahtisnormal hey Zoe, I hope the wedding is going ok. I feel the same with these events. Social anxiety goes wild and I end up getting drunk and doing something stupid. Always a good idea until the next day. I hope you get through it :pray:

Hope you’re all well tonight​:pray::heart:…check in day 41 :v:

16 Likes

Glad you powered through :muscle: Congrats on 41 days :facepunch:

3 Likes

Much appreciated Steve, cheers :+1:

2 Likes

Day 19

I’m back!! I feel rejuvenated. I started a new job today and it’s a million times better than the restaurant gig. I’m so happy that I fit right in and had an awesome shift.

Tonight is fight night! I’m ordering sushi for the boys and I. The fridge is stocked with sparkling water. The pantry has every kind of chips… I can’t wait!

It’s crazy how days can turn around and be totally awesome vs. the day before that sucked.

I finally get what everyone means when you say “One day at a time!”

Have a great night everyone!

20 Likes

Checking in for 580 days alcohol free.

Hope you’re all having a great and sober weekend.

18 Likes

Day 263 drug free
Day 145 alcohol free
Day 6 nicotine free

Checking in. Hope all is well. I am doing well. ODAAT!

Headed to fellowship withy sponsor and sponsorship family at a fire pit BBQ.

Blessings all :yellow_heart::pray:t5:

22 Likes

I smiled reading your check in. Happy for you on all fronts. Enjoy your evening. Very true about ODAAT when we live in the present the gifts are endless!

Keep at it your doing awesome :raised_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Congratulations on 41 days Daniel…keep at it ODAAT. I love tea there are so many flavours nice choice.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Yessss Chris! Huge Congratulations on one year of Recovery! Super inspired. I love your meme that’s right!!!:tada::pray:t5::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: how’s the no nicotine going? I’m going to have to approach that soon. The thought is stressing me​:joy:

2 Likes

Check in to 635 day alcohol free. This is a special day for me. With all respect let me share with you my first and complete Uefa Champions league sober. I regret not being sober in some of the previous Champions, in several matches in great matches, in astonishing coming for back victories…but I am sober and very happy.

Congratulations to all Real Madrid fans, specially the sober ones…one day at a time!

16 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face: and I will continue :muscle:t2:

2 Likes