Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Should you end up in Germany, text me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Checking in on 277 SAF and 262 no smokes. Working today, last night we ended up at a downtown block party/ music festival where we live. A lot of good food and three different stages with live bands. Some really good, some not so much. Smash mouth showed up and played for about an hour they werenā€™t all that great I donā€™t think, even though theyā€™re semi popular

Really good time either way though and probably the first time Iā€™ve been to one of these things sober. Forget about it being triggering, if anything it was more affirmation of why I donā€™t drink anymore. God people are fucking idiots when theyā€™re drinking, and I was right there with them :rofl:.Have a great day peeps. And Happy Fatherā€™s Day. Love yaā€™s :v::green_heart:

17 Likes

@Jeanine sorry yesterday was roughā€¦ grateful that you found a healthier way to deal with it and protected your sobriety. Hope today is a much better day :people_hugging:
@DanaM56 I am thrilled to be celebrating your 1 year with you Dana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::people_hugging::confetti_ball::tada: hope your tummy issues clear up and you can enjoy/ celebrate your amazing accomplishment.
200w (1)
@Just_Laura sending strength and energy to get through today. Hope you slept well and are able to relax after work today :pray:t4:
@mno grateful that both ailments have gotten better and today is a day of self care. Enjoy your Sunday!
@laner sending calmness your wayā€¦Have a safe trip home.
@Lotusflower big hugs Des :people_hugging: grateful that you can be present for your kids in every sense. You are doing an amazing job.

Happy Fathers day :bouquet::heart:
Checking in on Sunday morningā€¦
Did sleep but dint feel rested. Body does not want to move :joy:. Going to try walking and see how the day unfolds.
Wishing everyone a wonderful addiction free dayā€¦ sending you all so much love :heart::heart:

14 Likes

:black_circle: -XVI-

6 Likes

Thank you Jasmine, I always appreciate your support. I hope you feel better :bouquet:

3 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1463. I hope everybody has a good one!

9 Likes

Good morning friends!
Day 8
Cats actually let me sleep in a bit. I had a decent day yesterday mixing a few chores in with a lot of rest. I have a massage scheduled for today. Summer is definitely here and itā€™s just way too hot out. 95Ā°F or more every day. If I donā€™t walk by 8am itā€™s not going to happen. Although Iā€™d like to get to the farmers market today.

OFDAAT

18 Likes

Hey all, checking in 7 weeks today. I woke up to Noah coming into my room with a gift bag with little gifts and a homemade card for fathers day. He had a keyring with a picture of him as a baby in itā€‹:sob::heart: I even got a present from my 16 year old which has never happened :joy: It was very kind. Iā€™m lucky to have them both.nIā€™ve done some invoicing and walked the dog. Iā€™m going to watch Holland/Poland in the Euros, head to the gym and get back for the England game!

Happy Fathers day dads!

Thanks @JazzyS. Sorry youā€™re not feeling greatā€¦I hope you get it sorted with the doctor and enjoy your rest :pray:

16 Likes

Thanks Jazzy, you are a beacon of light and love. Prayers up for you, to feel better :pray:t5::revolving_hearts: blessings and love always.

3 Likes
  1. Coming out of the hormonal hell fug. Making plans to reduce all of our belongings by charity and gifting. Iā€™m done with giving space to flotsam and jetsam. Iā€™m watching the football with the balcony open, and all I can hear from the terraces and other flats is hacking and coughs. :rofl: Strange weather and bugs flying about. Planning on starting a positive week. :smiling_face:
11 Likes

Day 358. Second check in. I think i spend more time with my dog than anyone else! Just as well heā€™s fabulous.
Conversation tho is one way. He does try to woof and talk which makes me chuckle.

14 Likes

Checking in on my 340th day of freedom. Wishing everyone a peaceful Sunday.:peace_symbol::heart:

16 Likes

Checking in Sunday morning. Visited the cemetery this morning and left flowers for my dad and a few others and attended the Fort Snelling fathers day memorial and was happy to see so many people attending. Not much planned for today other than catching up on some office work which I blow off during the week :smile: Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all the dads and moms doing double duty. :v:

15 Likes

2y4m3d
Morning friends and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!
Im currently at work putting in some hours. I didnt sleep well last night, so Im pretty tired this morning. Just up with the usual coughing fit. It rarely bothers me during the day. Its always at night when i cant get my cough under control. Im even taking extra strength cough control syrup and its not doing a thing lol.
Anyway, just going to get thru this shift and then get home to celebrate Fathers Day. Got my husband a little something, which I hope he likes. Have a great day everyone :butterfly:

11 Likes

Day 107

Had a tough morning, mentally, but itā€™s easing up now. I was talking about things in therapy yesterday that I donā€™t want to. But I want to move past things that happened to me. It just dredges up a lot of pain. Iā€™m willing to do it to heal. Itā€™s part of my recovery plan. Feeling a bit brighter after realizing this is normal.

Domestic day for me- home-cooked food, sunshine and peace. Lots of love. Things will get better for us. :heart:

14 Likes

I really hope you have a beautiful trip to Rotterdam!

5 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s Day! Congrats on 7 weeks.

4 Likes

Checking in on my 30th day yayyyy :raised_hands::raised_hands:

14 Likes

Congrats for 30 days.

3 Likes

7y6m2d

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads, and moms doing double duty such as myself. :grin: Today I am going to my lunchtime womenā€™s meeting in the park. Itā€™s a beautiful day here in San Diego. Then some grocery shopping and a pizza dinner.

12 Likes