Checking in daily to maintain focus #67

Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

A 1000 roses for you sweet lady. Huge congrats!!! yes you can and yes you do! :people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Awesome!! Huge congratulations on your 1,000!!! :bouquet::partying_face::birthday:

4 Likes

Conor! Some time no see friend. Great to see you. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Glad to see you’re sober.

6 Likes

Morning sober fam. Day 224, had a good evening yesterday. After my work out i went and visited a buddy from the half way house, had some good laughs and stayed till 930. Up and at it today, one on one with counselor and then going to visit my buddy again and deciding if i really want roller blades or not. I went and tried on a few pairs and even just trying them on my feet were not comfortable at all. So idk, but going to try and get a work out in today as well. Much love

13 Likes

IMG_0684

100 days way to go!

4 Likes

Welcome back! So sorry for your loss of your friend. Praying you and your daughter find peace. Congratulations on staying sober.

5 Likes

Congratulations on 1000 days :raised_hands::muscle: That’s an awesome achievement…

5 Likes

Congratulations on 1000 Rosa :heart::revolving_hearts::muscle:t2::heart::revolving_hearts::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Mid week :heavy_check_mark: in. All is good over here. Hoping it’s the same on your end :v:

8 Likes

:hot_pepper: TIS :hot_pepper: :laughing:
It’s almost July :hot_face:

3 Likes

First time checking in. New to this app and to sobriety. Its been 3 days, and it has been good so far. I have times during the days that used to be routine drinking times, and those can be hard, but ive spent them using the jojrnaling function and/or perusing the threads on here. Also, ive been changing my sleep routine at night to try not staying up just to drink. One day at a time. Im not looking forward to the holiday coming up next week. :unamused:

16 Likes

Day 118

Had a good morning out and about. I’m embracing early mornings for the next 4 months. Coming up on 4 months sober and I love it. Not sure what I ever saw in that trash lifestyle. There is no culture at all here, so I think we drank out of sheer boredom. Work and alcohol. Misery.

Enjoy your sober self today!

14 Likes

Thanks :pray: missed you buddy, was thinking of you the other day seeing the Dutch :netherlands: fan doing the sideways dance at the euro’s your fans are brilliant

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Hi there

Please don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re back and that’s all that truly matters today. It’s good to see you. You might never find all the rationale behind why you drink. Not drinking today is all that matters. We’ve all been where you are. Welcome back and let us know how we can help support you.

8 Likes

Welcome Tony , try not to think about the holiday just yet

6 Likes

Huge congratulations Rosa on your 1,000 days :clap::clap::clap:

:sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Hollly bloody fricken mate. Its connnooorrrr. Good to see you again man

3 Likes

Congratulations rosa. Very proud of you, also just wanted to say i tagged you in you are missed and you did not reply. But im not salty about it i promise :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes