Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

Thank you for your message! You’re right, the priority in this early stage of recovery is just concentrating on sobriety, no matter what. My problem is that I’m too harsh to myself, I should learn some selflove and compassion towards me. Oh well, one day at a time. :blush:

7 Likes

Day 1324,

Checking in. Feeling some challenging feelings, trying to reach my intuition and staying out of flight, freeze, fight modus.

Have a good sober 24 :pray:

14 Likes

IMG_1031

6 Likes

7y7m21d
Feeling so much better this weekend. I know I did things yesterday to help me feel better today, and I’m going to do things today that make me feel better tomorrow, like not drinking for one. I’ve been realizing that I get locked in a routine and that that can make me feel depressed. I need to break out of that routine even if it is to do something small. Looking forward to finding out what that thing will be for today. Have a happy and sober day friends.

13 Likes

It’s always drama in this family.
That’s the main reason I want to live on an Island far far away, where you need a long flight, a long buss ride that takes day, a long boatride over a stormy sea with pirates, sharks, and maybe kraken, then a two weeks walk through a dangerous jungle, and finally you’ll need to climb a mountain to get to my house. :laughing:

Then I’ll probably will get some peace and quiet.
If it ain’t my side of the family that creates drama it’s my husbands side.
We try to stay away but it kinda creeps up on us anyway.

8 Likes

I do see you are handling it amazingly! Remember that island won’t have WIFI. We would miss you something awful. :grinning:

6 Likes

Day 2 , looking forward to day 3

21 Likes

:ok_hand::blush: @Button83 :+1:

5 Likes

You can do it! I believe in you!

4 Likes

Now I want pizza!!!

Well done on 27! Rooting for you friend.

8 Likes

:arrow_up_down::zero::three::one:

C h a p t e r . V I I . F l o o r . 1 8 1

GIF_20240804_122218_397

5 Likes

Haha! Yeah, I ordered pizza and it was very good. I try not to regret it. And thank you, my friend. This community is so awesome!

8 Likes

Great! Stay strong, you got this!

4 Likes

Checking in 948 days

17 Likes

2y 5m 2 d no self harm

i think I might have to quit my.job. im chronically ill and it’s too much. but I don’t think I can stay clean if I quit

edit: i quit

14 Likes

You’ve got this, Julia. Proud of your courage.

4 Likes

Checking in on day 12
I was off today, and have been busy all day! In the morning I went for my morning walk, after that I cleaned the house, some pool time in the afternoon, grocery shopping after that, I also cleaned my car, and just finished cooking food for next week. I know… my life is too exciting… :roll_eyes::rofl:
Tomorrow I’m meeting my mom for brunch in a place next to the sea! :ocean::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow, I’m slacking and haven’t checked in here in a week! 1 month and 10 days sober :v:t3: Absolutely zero cravings or thoughts about alcohol. I’ve been keeping super busy. Working extra hours, dogsitting as a side job, SO much hiking and spending time outside, lifting weights at least 4x a week, meal prepping and cooking, reading… all while finishing the final touches for our wedding! I can’t believe I’m getting married in 2 months!!!

16 Likes

Good seeing you, and very happy for your upcoming wedding! Sober life is amazing :heart:

4 Likes

Day 12 a Beautiful Sunday in the Church and with good friends

11 Likes