Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

Wishing you a super Happy Birthday Mira :birthday:

4 Likes

Day 218
Busy day at work and super workout at the gym today. Time for some much deserved zzzzzzzā€™s
Peace to you all

16 Likes

Day 200

Good morning. :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Hello all, Sarath that looks like a beautiful place to get away from lifeā€™s negatives.
Feeling good today, I always do when I know Iā€™m on the right path. Once I feel secure enough with my sobriety Iā€™m going to address the sugar and caffeine but for now one thing and one day at a time. Have a great day all!

9 Likes

Yippeeā€¦way to go my friendā€¦ Happy 200th day of sobrietyā€¦ keep it going :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:
d8wz0u3-0bac23ac-e73d-45d4-8950-045ab5ecc2e7

3 Likes

Checking in day 183. Need to make more time to get back on here.
Big couple weeks. When will I stop having big days and weeks? Only I can change that I guess. Have a great week everyone!

15 Likes

Happy happy birthday!! :confetti_ball::birthday::balloon:

3 Likes

Day 1368,

Not into writing a lot, she contacted me yesterday we ended up in a beautiful tango :grimacing:.

Have a good sober 24 hours

14 Likes

Thanks for the update! A little reservation on the excitement is healthy. I thought my most recent gig was awesome until I got fired via text. I thought out of the blue, but my husband said he saw signs. Anyway, it sounds like a pretty cool job and they probably donā€™t hire that often so I hope it works out for you!

4 Likes

Just checking in. Not much going on so far today. Mostly just back to normal after vacation. Im feeling pretty good, just have the normal stiffness and sore joints. I made time for yoga and a decent walk yesterday. I need to make sure i do that every day. It seems i start out the week doing well, but slack off as the week goes on. I feel so much better when i exercise and eat right.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic sober day!

10 Likes

IMG_0870

2 Likes

I really need to figure out the source of my fatigue, its been this way since high school but doctors dont do anytging about it when i mention it. My blood was fine last time I checked. I did a sleep study years ago and they found nothing. I just started taking vitamins again and added some new ones, hope they will do something but very unlikely. I slept 9 hours last night and Iā€™m still exhausted/feel like i can barely get going.

Thankfully I have the day off, Iā€™m just volunteering for a couple hours. Probably going to go back to sleep after that.

15 Likes

200 days is great!
IMG_1371

3 Likes

166 days sober
Todays been rough. The counseling session was difficult and brought up a lot of emotion and thoughts of my past. Which caused high anxiety and had an anxiety attack today which happens less often these days. I just wanted to be in my own home and surrounded by the things that bring me comfort. I ended up having a long walk and then going by my place to check on the roof progress which is stillā€¦well in progress.
So thatā€™s been my day not the best but not the worst. And most importantly still sober.

12 Likes

Checking in day 203

@Twizzlers I think your surgery today. Praying for you!

AA Meeting this morning.

Wishing you all a sober ā€œRadiantā€ Day

@Dazercat

11 Likes

IMG_1592
IMG_1591

Did not know which one to pick. Sending you hugs.

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m glad you decided on both. Thanks for the encouragement :blush:

4 Likes

Most everyone has been here 2 years or more. The guy I am replacing is retiring after 12 years.

5 Likes

Checking in on day 17.
Take care of yourselves everyone x

15 Likes

ā€œHi everyone, Iā€™m on my 10th day without alcohol, and itā€™s been a tough but important journey so far. Iā€™ve been struggling with some pretty consistent withdrawal symptoms, especially waking up with headaches every night. Iā€™m trying to stay strong, but itā€™s been rough, and I just wanted to ask the group for some feedback. How long do these symptoms usually last? Is it normal that Iā€™m still dealing with this at this stage? Any advice or similar experiences would be really helpful.ā€

15 Likes