Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

Thanks so much Tailee

3 Likes

Checking in. Not much to say without sending out depressive and bad vibesā€¦

11 Likes

Checking in :wave:t2:
Iā€™m not in the best mood these days, but that has to do with my hormones! Dang those monthly hormone swings! :roll_eyes: Iā€™m busy at work, very busyā€¦ and besides that temperatures are very high again! I love the summer, but sometimes I wish I could sleep at night! Not much more to say! Tomorrow itā€™s an early one for me, getting up at 5:45! :exploding_head::muscle:t2:

13 Likes

Day 30 check in. Feeling alright. Some days are still very difficult and I expect that to happen still from here on out. Iā€™m proud for making these changes to better myself.

I do wonder if my depression will ever get better. It has improved significantly in the last month but I still have tough thoughts running through my head.

Hope everyoneā€™s having a great day!

13 Likes

I feel that! Itā€™s hard some times to stay positive. Remember why you are doing this and think about your future self and how much better you will be feeling eventually.

4 Likes

52 b

10 Likes

Checking in day 233 AF :blush:

14 Likes

This is so great.
IMG_1326

3 Likes

Random check-in on day 2,092 of my freedom from alcohol. :v: beautiful day here in Chicagoā€¦

25 Likes

IMG_1327

Congrats on 30 days.

7 Likes

Day 864 AF

Iā€™ve had some crazy days at work and feel like crying all the time.
Not sure if I am just tired, I am sleeping ok, dunno, maybe is just too much.
Best action plan, take it a day at a time and write those feelings down so I remember to take care of myself.

Much love to all

19 Likes

:arrow_up_small::zero::five::three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIFS7zmAgXY

11 Likes

Today I am upset with my neighbors because cockroaches are running rampant and entering in my house. I have real phobia towards this nasty animals. I donā€™t want to pay again for an exterminator since I am not the source. Sorry for venting here

18 Likes

Checking in day 176
Attended great AA Meeting this morning. Have my list of what I want/need to accomplish today.

First items easy and completed. Now working on all those buckets of peaches to store. Made it through two buckets 1 more to go. Then back outside to refill my empty buckets.

I am doing really good. Attitude very positive. I have been reading here during my breaks from chores. (I break a lot)

20 Likes

876 days sober from alcohol :heartbeat:

Hey guys, itā€™s nice to read all the check ins. It always feels good to catch up and see how your all going.

I wanted to share that I found a SOBER night out event in Perth that includes dance, djs, tonics and mocktails, plant based food, connection, breath work and substance free playfulness and joy :sun_with_face:
Iā€™m so excited to meet some like minded people. The events look to run maybe once a month.
Almost spring here, Iā€™m beyond excited to be reunited with my lover, the ocean/pool. Haha.
Take care friends x

26 Likes

Day 173

All is well- having a great time in the mountains around Santa Fe, and in town. Lots of walking and hiking and eating. I went to the top of Santa Fe Baldy today while my brother was out running errands. It was cool up there! 12,632 ft (3850m) delightful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love, more as I can

21 Likes

Checking in. End of day 5! Today was hard. I pushed through it. It was all stress related. When stress hits is when I drink. Iā€™m so glad I got through the day.

19 Likes

Checking in this Wednesday evening 1y 4m 24d clean and sober!!
Have a lovely night yā€™all!!!

16 Likes

Day 3 !! Feeling better but still low energy. My boyfriend is working the night shift for the first time so I will be having a solo evening. Iā€™m excited to do some self care and meal prep a bunch of yummy foods.
Listening to recovery podcasts. Iā€™ve almost listened to every episode of ā€œkeep coming back podcastā€. Learning a lot about AA and hearing other peopleā€™s stories.

Prayers and positive vibes to everyone !

19 Likes

Ending (another) Day 26 sober from alcohol. Todayā€™s vibe had me wanting to pick up a bottle, but I didnā€™t. Thankful I had a loved one to come home to, and decided not to feel bad about ordering a pizza, instead.

16 Likes