Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

@Lighter I hope you sleep better tonight. I had a rough night also last night, I put it down to maybe coming down with something but I’m only 13 days in so could still be withdrawal? Dreams were crazy and I was sweaty and trembly and awful. Take care today.
Checking in today after a rough night the day could only get better and it has gotten better. A relaxing day, doing some housework, some work and then for a walk, watching the football now… the day will be made even better with a Liverpool FC win

6 Likes

Day 1.
We go

22 Likes

Welcome! @ASP

4 Likes

Thank you. This isn’t my first attempt at recovery but hoping it will be my last. This seems like a super community and I look forward to participating and mutual support.

8 Likes

I joined TS two years ago, made it 32 days, then started drinking again. I decided 13 days ago to try again. There are some great tips on here, have a look around the chats and I’m sure something will resonate with you.

6 Likes

Congrats on your 13 days. I really look forward to being there.

3 Likes

@Alicat22 thank you, I truly appreciate the support. Looking forward to a peaceful, rainy afternoon :blush:

13 days is excellent. You are probably processing a lot of things at night, and your body is hard at work repairing itself. My nights are much calmer now, overall. Takes a long time, but you’re at the point now where the big rewards start coming in. It’s worth the wait. I’m so glad you’re here with us! Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome Asp! Day 1 is by far the most important day. Your last Day 1. Looking forward to walking the sober road with ya, take care!

4 Likes

Go Adam Go!

And welcome to TS :wave:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome to the team, @ASP and congratulations on your first day! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Welcome! Glad u found us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day #273

So today was lazzzzyyyy Sunday :grinning:
Yesterday the weather wasn’t good but today it was sunny but the water was cold.
During the evening walk saw this car

Im happy that another day at the beach I was sober and calmed.
I was watching others drinking cocktails and beers at the beach but i was happy with my frappé in the hand :grin:

Stay Sober and proud :sunglasses: have a great day/evening all :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thank you fishing lol

2 Likes

Lol i dont understand what u mean by fishing lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Lol fishing

2 Likes

Haha i get it now. It looks super peaceful there. The water is so calm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya

it is

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Having the good kind of anxiety! My move in date is 2 weeks away! I’m getting things done little by little such as changing my mailing address with all the businesses that require it. Also slowly packing some stuff and deep cleaning my room at the group home! It’s super messy :sweat_smile: but I am so very excited live in my very first apartment! Also, more good news: a company here in nh has chosen to help furnish my apartment for free! Can you believe it? Im grateful! I chose color and styles and they’re going to surprise me with a surprise on my move in day. It’ll be the first time I see what they did to make my apartment look like my home! Sooo excited!!!

19 Likes

Day 10
No shopping

Day 14
No binge eating

14 Likes