Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

Thanks, Billy! I already feel better without him having no impact in my life. I totally blocked him.

3 Likes

Checking in day 249 AF :blush:

15 Likes

Day 550
I have covid for the 5th fucking time! I watched 2 full seasons of Heartland on Netflix since Tuesday… still feeling sorry for myself.
:squid:

16 Likes

Hope you get well soon, @HolySquid! :face_with_thermometer:

5 Likes

day 13 ending. these past days are hard but something new is growing inside

9 Likes

@HolySquid I am so sorry. that sucks! Covid sucks! I hope you can be better soon :smiling_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

11 days. Feeling good about it.

13 Likes

So sorry to hear! My one and only bout was miserable. Totally knocked me flat for weeks. Lots of hugs and healing to you :heart:

4 Likes

Day 936
Today has been okay overall. Half day at school for my son, so I had to cram everything I wanted to do, in the morning. Got my workout done and went to the dollarstore. Grabbed an iced coffee on the way home. Today i am really focusing on my nutrition bcuz last night i overate which resulted in me not feeling well at all. So today i cut back a bit on food and made sure to eat healthy, get my protein in, and drink alot of water. I feel better today.

No urges to use drugs today. Grateful for that. As autumn is approaching, i am expecting to get cravings here n there. Its been that way for years. Every fall season I usually get urges to use drugs. Have no idea why lol

I am feeling a little disconnected today too. Especially from this forum, which onky o can blame for that. I havent been interacting on here very much or doing very much reading. Would like to get more involved in this forum again.

All n all, i am okay today. I get an extra day off of work tmrw bcuz my husband has to tattoo. So yay for me! But back to work on sunday. Have a great night everyone! :butterfly:

13 Likes

Congratulations on day 2! Have u already gone to the mtg since u posted earlier? If so, how did it go?

3 Likes

So sorry for loss of your beautiful baby. Congratulations on 3 1/2 years of sobriety.
IMG_1426

4 Likes

IMG_1142

Here is a hope you feel better real soon!

5 Likes

Checking in then heading to bed early. The plan is to get up at 3 and on the road by 4 a.m. Just a 9-10 hour drive and I’ll be at the beach :parasol_on_ground:

11 Likes

I have 3 tattoos, does that mean I get 3 additional days off? :innocent:

4 Likes

Do you have room for 1 more passenger? I like the beach and well behaved in a car!

5 Likes

Haha my husband is tattooing a client tmrw which means i have to stay home to watch our son. I love being home on the weekends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Had an amazing Sober Bday. My wife took me to ride horses and visit Luray Caverns. I also found time to do a great 3.50 mile run. Best part about it is, I stayed sober.

17 Likes

That underground laguna picture! :heart_eyes: Many happy returns :gift:

3 Likes

Thank you my man! Finding beauty in the world makes staying sober so easy!

4 Likes