Checking in daily to maintain focus #70

Congratulations! 90 days :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Way to go!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 90 days!
IMG_2143

2 Likes

Checking in with 232 days. Up at 6am which seems to be the norm for my dog. Was at Smog station before they opened and done for truck by 8 am. AA MEETING with great shares. Had a friend meet me at auto repair shop next city over for truck and bring me home only to have auto shop call me and say problem fixed. Plan on breakfast in morning with friend to go pick it up. Found myself tired and a bit disgruntled. Daughter said she would be here to help out in morning and she never showed. I should be so use to it by now but it changes whole mindset. I took at nap and actually slept. Not up for gym tonight and should do what should have got done today. I will give it some effort. Exercised dog and now sitting and comfortable. I just don’t want to not be comfortable so I am staying put!

21 Likes

Tonight will be the 4th night I put my head on my pillow sober. Well considder that another day down for the books then. Not an easy one but I’m glad its over with! Mornings seem to be the easiest and the evenings are the most difficult ( hence why I wait untill bed time to check in :laughing:)

19 Likes

3 yrs AF

Another year down. A huge thanks to everyone on TS. Couldn’t have done it without y’all. Got raised by a drunk, became a drunk, and got tired of being a drunk.

I had to work today, but it was a chill day. Gonna go for a walk after. Nothing else is a new. Staying focused on today.

Remember Who You Are - Living Legends

ODAAT. Take care. Love y’all. :heart:

29 Likes

IMG_2141

Wow 3 years! Oh YAY!

3 Likes

Wow friend!!! Im so glad i didnt miss ur milestone :star: Way to go on 3 years!!

2 Likes

@GOKU2019 Huge Congrats on 3 years :partying_face: I’m happy for you! Keep doing the damn thing :clap:

Today was a usual day. Not much to tell. Already a bit tired so I think I’ll be going to bed with my daughter. A good, early night’s rest sounds nice :relieved:

14 Likes

@JazzyS @tailee17 @Butterflymoonwoman @Just_Laura Thank you, friends!

5 Likes

@GOKU2019 3 years! What a achievement! Congratulations on the better life you give to yourself and your family

Stay strong! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years sober JR

FANTASTIC!!

IMG_9313

:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

I wish you all a fantastic day! Try to stay positive (that’s what I have to remind myself of, too :smiley:)

6 Likes

Hey i feel like im still so lost with out being with her i miss her so much. On the other hand i keep running into dead walls with the idea’s that been going through my head. I have thrown my hands up. Im done txing and calling her. No more torturing myself. And i hate hallmark movies did i say that already ugh im going to bed (odaat)

10 Likes

Congratulations @GOKU2019 :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
:three:
years
down
More
To
Come! :facepunch:

5 Likes

320 days
Had to take the last couple of nights off work as my wife had to go home for a sick damily member. Worked out well because they got pumped at work last night​:joy::joy:
She flies back later tonight so I might try and get some overtime in on the weekend if it works out.

15 Likes

My four day weekend is here. Yay! Time to do some useful things. And some nice ones too. I want to look for some new somatic focused therapy, but not sure what to try. Somatic experiencing, breath work, haptotherapy, osteopathy, DVT, PMT…

Talking therapy is helpful and my therapist is really great. But just talking doesn’t do it no more, and there’s more to explore and it involves my body and the connection between my mind and body. So going to take some time today and try to find something that maybe suits me. One day at a time as in all.

Let’s have as good a day as we all can friends. And let’s make it sober and clean to begin with or nothing will come of it. Love from Luna and me.

@Dan.h84 90 Days is going places Dan! Congrats & just keep going :people_hugging:
@GOKU2019 Huge congrats on three years! Awesome work my friend!

28 Likes

Checking in, Day 27. Some fantastic milestones here, well done all!

Thank you to those that have taken the time to reply and share. I do think therapy is needed. I have spent my adult life running away from problems and feelings, big or small, and using alcohol to do that. I think exploring the mind and body connection would really benefit me @Mno as my neuro conditions are often physical manifestations of stress. My FND is often connected to abuse in childhood which isn’t the case with me thankfully, but makes me question how much I have buried from adulthood that comes out in physical symptoms. Rambling on now…

Final scan today and I am strangely excited, think it is the closure and not being in this nauseous limbo.

22 Likes

330 sugar
194 UPF
68 gluten
68 dairy
4 distraction-free eating

On vacation.

Today I will be traveling further south with my mum. She’ll pick me up about noon. I need to do some food prep and packing.
Looking forward to seeing my family.

Yoga later in the day.

Peace and love for live always :lotus:

20 Likes

Day 481. Worked late last night and its an 8-5 today. Bit tired, tomoro is as busy

All good

Tinnitus is really loud today so i thjnk I’ll put some music on

19 Likes