Checking in daily to maintain focus #8

155 days. I had to go to a meeting at the county sheriff dept at the court house (actually a client for work). They search and go thru all my stuff and for a split second I got really nervous then remembered I don’t do drugs anymore and don’t have anything on me to worry about. That’s a nice feeling!

24 Likes

she’s typing a bloody book.

3 Likes

Hi! Love you and Conor too!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This is war. Mine all mine.

2 Likes

Day 62
My days seem to be going by really slowly. I think when I am doing mentally better I am busy and satisfied, and don’t really notice the days. When I am not so ok I am watching the numbers.
Today there is a party for a local kids group, of course there is a group of alpha mums that make me feel like an outsider.

19 Likes

There are some links to online meetings here too:

Congratulations on 6 days!

3 Likes

So day 18, my counselor who is spoce to help me get to a.a meeting had to cancel today, which is ok I understand. But I was kind of looking forward to this meeting tonight, it to far to walk to it. So I’m a lil bummed, but it’s ok I’m still content and just relaxing at home. My step father went over to his buddies to drink tonight and he’s gonna be coming home soon drunk and annoying, so that’s prob gonna be the only hard thing tonight.

13 Likes

Sorry Matt didn’t mean to reply to you lol

2 Likes

Thank you.
No alcohol for me all night …facing social situations and really looking ar myself…feel great on it! Day 19
X X

7 Likes

Day 4 sober. Today I had had a great meeting in the night. I opened my heart and I feel not judged at all and with peace in my heart

23 Likes

No worries :innocent:

4M 29D/ A pretty serious thing happened to me today right before I was leaving work. A coworker of mine came up to me as I was putting my tools away and told me that we should hangout one of these days. I told him, cool. Then, he told me that 2 or 3 beers won’t hurt me at all. I looked him in the eye and told him that I retired from drinking and just left it at that. He nodded his head and understould.

I found out a few days back that mostly everyone who went to rehab with me back on Sept. 23, 2019, relapsed. This really bothers me. Everyone was full with so much hope and optimism. The people who worked there though, warned us that mostly everyone in the group I was in would relapse… and they were right. This in itself will make me determined to keep the path I’ve decided to take. Because I know this path that I’ve chosen will bring me to whatever Destiny lay ahead of me and I know that I have to do it with a clear and level headed mind. Have a good night y’all. Love you all!

26 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: It’s definitely something I’m patting myself on the back for!

1 Like

Stay strong and you’re doing the right thing. From the way it sounds it’s more likely that you would be dragged down than bring her up. I learned that the hard way a few years back. Sorry you’re dealing with that. It comes with such conflicting feelings.

2 Likes

Day 450 winding down. I am really trying lately to truly live in the present. To hold on to every single moment and to be grateful for it. To enjoy it. Sure, there are times when I get ahead of myself and revert back to thinking about the past or obsessing about the future. But with practice, I am able to increasingly focus on loving the now. It’s a really nice way to live.

23 Likes

Day 17 and 6 hours…is there an app for not smoking?

14 Likes

Day 474. If only today had more hours in it!

20 Likes

More time for insomnia to kick my butt :cry::upside_down_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Day 72! :grin::grin::grin: Today was pretty good, I didn’t do much except work and sleep lol. Got a lot of stuff going on tomorrow that hopefully will go well!

19 Likes

Day 235! Yesterday went well. Going to a morning meeting. Feels like it’s gonna be a good day. Hope you all have one too! :sparkling_heart:

18 Likes