Checking in daily to maintain focus #9

14 Likes

Thankyou for sharing that video,good to hear…day 43 here.:rainbow::grin::blush::wink::pray::+1::rainbow::sparkles::v:

4 Likes

Yes to the serenity prayer for sure. Both of my daughters have been out of school since March 9th. They had a week off scheduled then and for the younger one it’s been extended through March 27. I’m not sure they’ll be allowed back after that. My oldest daughter is in her first year of college and we are waiting for an update because right now she’s supposed to go back to class next Monday. I don’t think that’s going to happen. Both girls are starting to go mad being stuck inside all day! They’ll be fine. :blush: I’m telling myself that over and over.

2 Likes

Day 2 for me

12 Likes

don’t know what religion he was but didn’t matter his words hit home.

1 Like

Day 600.

You’d think telecommuting would give me more time to goof off on here. :man_shrugging:

Cheers, @SoberGuyUSA and @liv_m! :v:

29 Likes

That long time… that has been hard. They will be fine though but it’s nerve-wracking for all. For us school’s are shut a least a month from this on. Will be interesting… Take care of yourself Texas girl :hugs::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Awesome work sir :star_struck::star_struck:

And to you on 300!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Did anyone do the Spartans meme yet? :thinking:)

2 Likes

Wonderful! Congrats and well done!!! :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

107…feeling good!

14 Likes

May you always be 300 awesome days ahead of me :blush::heart_eyes::star_struck::blue_heart::green_heart:

What is this meme you speak of?

3 Likes

Congrats on :three::zero::zero::tada::confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler:

1 Like

Awww…congratulations on your 600!!! Such a fine number!!! Great work and thanks for all you do here!!!

2 Likes

Awesome work @liv_m, @Eke, and @SoberGuyUSA! Your recoveries are the miracles that I need to keep in mind during times like these!

6 Likes

Thanks sir :+1::blue_heart:

The feeling is mutual, Mel!

1 Like

Working on day 2. Changing the habits of decades seems so daunting. Part of me wonders why I am even trying. Reading through all of you guys’ stories is very helpful. Thank you. Glad to have found this community.

15 Likes

Be patient with yourself, it’s the same here for the most part; except a middle aged woman, :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:
It’s worth it, feeling clear headed and free.
Welcome!

4 Likes

Majorly jealous, man.

Gym closed as of yesterday and I don’t even have a pair of dumbells at home, or a makeshift bench. Decent adjustable dumbells that have any sort of decent weight seem to cost a fortune, but I just started looking.
Its looking like we’re talking months at this point, pptential for a serious dent in progress. I know theres bigger problems in the world but this is my source of sanity, you understand.

Guess it’s nothing but running for the forseeable.

2 Likes