Checking in daily to maintain focus #9

DAY 58

glued to tv today watching events unfold. Testing times…
@GVLNative great to see your post
Lost without our phones
Wishing everone here strength and more strength in our sobriety :pray:

10 Likes

Like this! :grin:

3t4vaz

(from 300)

6 Likes

Oh yeah… I like :+1::muscle::facepunch::wink::heart_eyes::blush::heart:

1 Like

So today was good
Managed to stay sober throughout the meltdown
Feeling optomistic
Staying home watching shows on youtube
Some quiet time

You kno
Yadda yadda yadda

7 Likes

Cheryl, is that you? Missed you! Congratulations for your year.
You gonna hang around?

1 Like

@Eke. 600 days man. Thank you for leading the way! :facepunch:

2 Likes

You got 600 as well haven’t you?
Lovely! :facepunch::heart:

2 Likes

Oh hey Cheryl it’s very nice to hear from you, I have wondered from time to time how you were doing. Massive congratulations on reaching a year sober, I know that it hasn’t been easy. :+1::sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball::tada::three::six::five::checkered_flag::exclamation::grey_exclamation::bangbang::heart:

4 Likes

Day 88

But when I logged on got a surprise.

Still I know my last last drink was 19 December, so feel my true 3 months is tomorrow.

Trying to stay positive but rumours a 10 yr old boy in my city has corona. My work will start 2 weeks late. Just want things to go back to normal.

12 Likes

It’s been in the works for a long time…I’ve just been gradually accumulating over the years. Grateful to have it though.

Cruise Craigslist in your area, or even Facebook classified. You’d be surprised how cheap people get rid of stuff for.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Day 347. Fuck yeah!

18 Likes

Day 4 check in. Congrats on 600 days!! :tada: @SoberGuyUSA @Eke

8 Likes

Let me be the first to congratulate you on 3 months @Misokatsu! You’re doing great! I see you posting daily, fighting with all you got and it’s paying off. Keep up the hard work. :hugs:

4 Likes

Yes!! Happy 3 months to you my friend :revolving_hearts::+1::tada:

2 Likes

@Hopeful777
Sorry I popped-off for awhile, but when you don’t have a phone these days…
Losing my phone and everything going crazy; I thought to myself what the hell is going on.
Looks like you are doing well and right there beside me on day 58. Great job hanging in there.

Day 58

• Left work and drove home
  • Trainer ride of 10 miles with 3400 feet of climbing (burned 1033 calories)
  • Heating dinner
  • Turning on the computer to work this evening.
  • Wash dishes
  • Then off to bed

Hopefully everyone is staying sane and healthy with the CV stuff going round!!!

15 Likes

Glad you’re still here. Just one day at a time lady. Just don’t quit.

3 Likes

Get right back at it. I reset 58 days ago after 3 months. Keep trying. It is easier this time compared to last time and the time before. No shame if you move forward.

4 Likes

44f73a9ba6edc94bacf8a43b169578227326d985c65c2d5a5342243049e3f8cc.0

35 Likes

My kids will probably be out of school for the rest of this school year. My ex had a somewhat new job and they basically just temporarily laid everyone off but 4 people. He’s one of the four… For now. I was planning on selling my home in June, but I think the economy will be fucked at that point and I’m worried I’ll end up losing money. But if that’s the direction the economy is going it’s better to abandon ship now vs trying not to sink for the next 2 years. Maybe that’s an exaggeration, doesn’t seem like it though. Also, I’m struggling with a close person in my life being less than happy with me. It’s deserved, I just wish I could “fix” it. But I think I’ve lost that opportunity. Anyways, my post is so not positive lol sorry!!! :hugs::joy::grimacing::sob: I’ll find a gratitude thread and just let loose there, stay tuned.

24 Likes