Checking in daily to maintain focus #9

Day 504. Kicking it in California.

32 Likes

:blush: Thank you lovey! One day at a time and right back at you!

1 Like

What a fantastic post. Thank you for sharingā€¦and congratulations! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Caught this fun number right now! Feeling very blessed to be sober today! And loving a little nerdy number count :nerd_face:

30 Likes

Iā€™d love this multiple times, if I could!!

2 Likes

Day 524 I think. Been sick and missed 4 days of work this week. Went to the doctor, they are pretty sure Iā€™ll pull through. During the check in process, they asked if I drank alcohol. I said no. The lady took a second take, looked up and said, none at all?!? Said nope, well, I have in the past, but I dont now. I thought that interaction was a little humorous.

Anyway, I think Iā€™m dying, but they say itā€™s just a cold; weā€™ll see whoā€™s right soon enough.

Stay beautiful gang!

32 Likes

Checking in day 86! Four left until the big 90!

17 Likes

Day 19! Still going strong! Congrats to everyone else. Sending good vibes.

17 Likes

I am sorry u are feeling bad. But how observant of u to realise u need to sit with ur feelings, not cover them up. I hope u feel better soon.

5 Likes

Day 481. Iā€™m so very tired recently. I wanted to go to bed at 16:45 today. I think itā€™s the combination of stress and not getting quality sleep or relaxation time. Hoping the trend reverses soonā€¦

Iā€™m also getting pretty excited and busy with exploring the various opportunities that have recently opened up to me. Along with it, thereā€™s anxiety, insecurity, feeling inadequate, major impostor syndrome. Learning how to deal with it as it comes. Growth doesnā€™t come without discomfort!

23 Likes

WOW WOW WOW!! Absolutely Awesome :heart_eyes:

PS:!Huge congratulations. Thatā€™s one hell of an impressive number :+1::kissing_heart:

4 Likes
  1. My new working week starts here. Life goes on as does the countdown to my Texas trip. 24 days and counting. Have a good weekend whatever you do! As long as itā€™s sober and clean. I will. Thanks for being here all. Love from Amsterdam. @Linn My body is OK, I went to the gym to check that out. Thanks for asking.
26 Likes

Day 79!! :grin::grin:

19 Likes

Day 75 aaaandā€¦ Meme Creator_1582956639769

17 Likes

Day 242 today. Woke up an hour before my alarm. Strongly thinking of going back to bed :sleeping::sleeping:
Have a great Saturday everyone! :sparkling_heart:

18 Likes

Day 24 and 6 hoursā€¦I sleep like a log and wake up like a jumping jackā€¦:grin: ,it sounds windy outsideā€¦ gotta get up ,get sorted for another jam packed fun day at work. (It is actually fun but tiring)ā€¦ happy Saturday :dizzy::sparkles::pray::+1::rainbow:

18 Likes

Ha haā€¦well done,did you have fun?..dancing?..:+1::rainbow:ā€¦youā€™ll wake up lunchtime and not feel rubbishā€¦oh you had to work!..a coca cola will helpā€¦I wouldnā€™t usually condone coca cola but on that sort of occasion defo :grin:

2 Likes

day 119 and day 79. Not as excited as @hazy about getting up and going to work but have a peaceful day all.

15 Likes

Hello my beautiful sober friends. Been away for a few days so lots of catching up to do.
Congrats to everyone whoā€™s attained a milestone, great job for all who are still trucking on. Sending strength to anyone struggling or who has relapsed. One day at a time peeps! And @Mno, sorry about the bike, but at least it was insured.
Blessings and sobriety yā€™all!
:sparkling_heart:

25 Likes

Congratulations Darren, how does that feel? I hope you are proud, you should! :trophy:

Balen @Mno! :roll_eyes: Hope the insurance will give you a new one. I have an extra bike I use tou get to the gym or trainstation, itā€™s a very old and ugly one. If it get nicked, itā€™s only a few bucksā€¦
Glad you stayed possitive after all!! :+1:

Well done for the 150 days @Axsis :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Day 530 :coffee:
Did something very difficult yesterday and it gave a lot of stress and anxiaty. But I did it anyway.
I went to see and try another band to play in. Itā€™s a big band with more then 30 people in it. Some of the people of my current band see them as their compatitor. So our band are not friends and I decided to swich yesterday :flushed:
I have a big role in my current band, so there is a chance they fall because of me and has to split up. It gave (and give!) me a lot of stress.
But decided to follow my percussion heart en follow my passion. So now I signed in for a try out period for 3 months in the new band. After that they vote if they want me inā€¦
Just send the board of my ā€œoldā€ band my ā€œIā€™m going to leaveā€ mail. And thuesday I have to face my old band and tell my mates.
Stress will be my partner for a while I guess.
But proud of myself I made this huge step!

Have a nice saturday TS friends! šŸ™‹

28 Likes