Checking in daily to maintain focus #9

So sorry you’re struggling @Here.I.am and I can imagine how hard it is to be away from your family at the moment. Sending you positive thoughts and strength to persevere! I know it’s hard but you can do hard things. We know this! Hugs :hugs:

2 Likes

Day 179.18
So close to 6mths I can taste it. I won’t give up now. Suffering from the Daylight Savings Time nonsense today at work. Just taking it one day at a time. Keep going sober warriors. We can do it together!

21 Likes

I’m so proud of you and you know why, bc you have done what I couldn’t and that has took some doing. Your a wonderful woman and deserve every day of it. :rose:

1 Like

Glad you are here. Dont give up and never let anyone treat you less than you deserve to be treated.

I have about 2.5 hours to kill before I board my next plane. I am choosing to spend that time alternating between reading posts here and reading the book I brought with me. I will not drink at this airport.

15 Likes

Taking a time out from TS for a while, but I’ll be back. I’m ok, just need to focus on other stuff a bit more :wink:

25 Likes

Sliding through day 3 like a boss :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

but you are TS, you’ve always been here, wtf is happening to the universe. Don’t be too long that’s all I gotta say.

2 Likes

I totally understanding you needing a break. We’ll miss you Claudia. Best of luck!! :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

You’ll be missed but I totally understand needing a break. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back eventually. You are such a light on this forum!

3 Likes

Thanks dear friend. The journey isn’t over. Today is the day that matters the most. Hang with me & we’ll go far together.

1 Like

, @Teapots @lovesea struggling today picked up but put it back, how you doing

3 Likes

We will be here upon your return Claudia, see you on the other side! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well done for putting it back!!! I’m so proud of you! I’ve been struggling today as well, I’m glad that I don’t have alcohol in my house but it’s taking all my will power not to go out. We’ve got this

5 Likes

Checking in :grin: still feeling emotional but all is well.

7 Likes

stay strong, emotions will be all over the place at the moment so sit and watch them. I often look at myself from the outside to see if I’m acting normal or not. :joy: Most of the time im better off ignoring myself and finding something better to do or think?

2 Likes

are you in UK.

Thanks bro! Lets do this😊

1 Like

62 days

So, I owe amends to my mom. I was taking her inventory and dancing around with a whole bunch of my character defects. Been wanting to avoid the amends and just live in a place of justifiable resentment. The big book doesn’t say shit about that if you’re interested. Whether or not the resentments can be explained logically, it still leads us to drink/drug/act out.

Reading The Four Agreements. I was certainly not impeccable with my word. I was being self serving and righteous. I was just all around wrong. There’s no sense in spewing that garbage and calling it recovery.

I’m not perfect about making love and tolerance my code, but I’m learning a hell of a lot. Someday I might just find that elusive emotional sobriety.

Call me out if I drift into drama again please :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

Day 251! I usually write here during my morning routine but today have been kind of strange. Luckily when I go to bed I go through how my day has been and what I’ve done and I remembered that I never wrote. Better late than never. I would feel bad if I woke up tomorrow and realized I didn’t write.
Hope you all had a great day! :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes