Checking in daily to maintain focus #17

Woo hoo! Congrats on 60 days @M-be-free49.
I’ve been following your journey and I have to say, you’re handling your mom’s situation (complicated by siblings) really well. You’re one strong lady.

4 Likes

Day 78 clean and sober today and hoping my med increase will help my depression to start balancing out. Have an amazing day everyone!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

18 Likes

Congratulations on 5 days that AWESOME!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Heck to yeaaah, still good, mind a bit fucked but making my way Paul… I miss you 2 :kissing_heart::star_struck:

1 Like

Me !!! Plus some characters to fill it up

D 19. My day has been nice altho I’ve been out of my head writing my story here.

Have a good day everyone.

11 Likes

Right on Jenna good job!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

You having a good day out there, Rob? What’s it like out there today?

1 Like

Day 698. Today is the anniversary of the death of my dad - 28 years ago. He died at 26 years old two month after my first birthday - 3 years younger than me now. It’s crazy to think about. I used to get WASTED on this day and blast Sweet Child Of Mine on repeat and cry my eyes out (he used to sing that song to me as a baby) Now, I just reflect. I look for little signs that he’s with me and I think about what it would have been like to know him. What we would talk about. What kind of things we would do together. The older I get the less sad I am but the more angry I get that he’s not here. Idk how to explain it or why I feel that way. But today, I’ll be sober and be strong. I hope I make him proud.

21 Likes

Depression is hell. I hope you’ll find right meds and dosage soon. Have a good day.

1 Like

Cloudy and kinda cold believe it or not. Really weird morning :grimacing:

1 Like

Sober for 80 days and counting. Checking in here to maintain my focus for the 81dy day to be sober glorious and free.

11 Likes

I feel you Brooke. Three days ago was the anniversary of my wife’s death. My son was 3 when she died and it’s been a struggle for him wishing he could have known his Mom. He’s 22 now and quite frankly I think the wrong parent died, she was amazing. Have an amazing day!

6 Likes

13 Likes

That floor looks amazing. The whole kitchen will be great!
@Conor689908 and @anon79808082 - what are guys bringing to the housewarming? :laughing: Put me down for homemade guac and tortillas! :avocado:

2 Likes

I’m VERY limited but make good stuffed mushrooms!:smile:

1 Like

That “like” is a big hug coming your way. :heart:

1 Like

Sober early mornings are the best! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you Lisa! I may have handled the last 60 days like an adult, but the last decade not so much… :woman_facepalming::woozy_face:
All good. I have a good family of friends and amazing support in this TS fam. Couldn’t do it without’cha! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

I’m going mad here, fuck I want a drink. Please tell me what I already know but can’t hear myself think bc of the crap going around in my head.

5 Likes