Cocaine is the devils drug

Any time , Lee. Remember, you are never alone when you have your recovery pals available to you. We already love you.

Im a cocaine abuser here. Theres many things i could tell you but, at least to me, the most important thing to kick the habit was wanting to stop. To feel that my life sober is better than my life high and hung over. I always said i wanted to quit but never really wanted to quit. I liked the life style and the craziness. I got tired of it, think my life is better now. Its just not fun anymore. Of course i still think about it but maybe once every 2 months. Do it for yourself, not for family, friends, people etc.

2 Likes

I am doin it for me now an u said ur lifeā€™s not fun so the best thing I could say to u is ur a live an healthy just find things that now become ur new high my friend

2 Likes

Yet again woke up feeling amazing an woke up to some amazing tex thank u so much

1 Like

Thank dan for the tex mate I will stay strong brother

On wards an up words

Well done m8 keep strong

Hi Lee, how are you doing today? :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Daniel, you reminded me of something I heard early in recovery, this guy was telling his story:" Oh yeah, (pointing to liquor shelf) let me have some more of that, it almost killed me last night". You could substitute any of our substances. But eventually we donā€™t want to die, and realize we are Not lower than whale shit! So many lies our disease wants us to believe.xxoohuzzy

Hi thanks for the tex not to good not sleepimg an wake up piss wet frw plus have panick attacks loads x

Stick with it, it has to come out of your system. Drink plenty of water and try and rest when possible. The good news is that you never have to feel this way again. Youā€™re doing great. Stick with us, weā€™re here if you need us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Lee, iam 6 months clean my brother.
I had to leave my wife for 3 months just to change my life around.
No friends just family (mom n dad) and AA
The friends you have most likely are just like you because we always want to be around people that are doing the same things. It makes us believe that what we are doing is okay. They need to change. True friendship will show up when the people you are with would do anything to make sure you donā€™t drink and do drugs, or at least it was for me. If this is ture then for you to stay on the track of life you want, you need to find like minded people like us and stay with us so what we do becomes youā€¦ thatā€™s why we also want to help you so that we never forget and that helping you is also helping ourselves.

My wife had cancer also 10 cm tumor and it was out of my control so I used drugs to deal with it. I just didnā€™t know any better. But now Iā€™m learning there is a better way. Be honest to myself. The way a feel and owning my own actions

Finding people that already have been through this and taking there help will help you alot. Take there numbers and call them. We are all here to help.

When I had feeling of drinking or drugs I would call my list of people 1st and tell them the truth of what I was feeling. Telling the truth to other means your telling the truth to yourself. We all have a lifelong problem, everyday we work on staying clean forever but we do this 24 hours at a time.

4 Likes

Hey Lee, how is it going with you,? Been thinking about you :revolving_hearts:

Hi Lee! I too have been wondering how youā€™re going on. Hope all is ok with you and that the sleeping is levelling off for you. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Hi huzzy itā€™s goin ok apart from my sleeping itā€™s so hard to get to sleep wake in up sweating an wen I do go sleep gone 12 my alarm goā€™s of an itā€™s 430 an am up for work Iv had the od cravin but I fight it but wat helps me more is all the mesg of u an other very nice pepple on here so thank u is there nuthing on here so u can ad people in a group cose I wood be so good if u could Iv been have massive panick attacks I was so bad the other night itā€™s so hard just no that this time am goin do this

Hiya Lee! Listen, are you going to meetings? There are tons of people who would like to help you. If they have in -person meetings where you are, it really makes a difference. After awhile it feels like a tranquilizer when you walk in the room!!! Just sayin what worked for me. My sponsor used to tell me " nobody ever died from lack of sleep". Iā€™m thinking what a bitch lol. But our perspective is a little off, yā€™know. We are willing to crawl over broken glass for that next high but bitch up a storm when we canā€™t sleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: wish we could talk sometime print doesnā€™t show warmth and humor.

Plus, you look great! Already look better, and bet you have more money :moneybag:

lee ā€¦ i feel like i know you already! well done for taking this step. people in this community really do helpā€¦ i know how it is a line wont hurt then its a bag later. mine always starts with drink but if gear is about i want it as soon as i know i have a drink! start with yourself first as much as you need your wife and kids. i have a partner and kids too and the best thing you can do is get sober for a week at least before you involve them. let them know you are doing it properly this time and stay at your mumā€™s till you are ready to be home with your family. Iā€™m proud of you, remember you are loved, you are wanted, and the feelings you feel other people feel them too. keep strong xx

Lee, honey, please hang in there. Iā€™m so sorry you are having this physical stuff going on. But try to remember, keeping on with coke will be a much faster decline. Whatā€™s ahead for us if we use is jails, instructions, and death. We are sick, not evil and shitty! Took you awhile to get to this point, it will take a while to ā€œreverse the chargedā€. Hugs to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Am doin a lot better thank u bk in the gym an lovein life

3 Likes