Neighborhood Coffeehouse Gos-Sipping

@Scorpn I found Christmas Blend on sale 50% off and bought a bag. It has been fantastic!

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorites for sure! I wish I still had some to buy! Well, get free…since i get one free bag a week. But it’s all gone :sob:
Glad you found some! :blush:

1 Like

A few of the employees at my local one know me by first name. Is that a sign of addiction to coffee?

3 Likes

It means they see you and like you enough to learn your name :sweat_smile::blush:
And a little addiction to coffee

2 Likes

Well I did get another free coffee last week and I make silly tasteful jokes and am generally a nice person there, so that would make sense.

4 Likes

First person to say they want my Dunkin gift card $5usd can have it. I’ll send the screenshot with the qr code scan thingy and you can have it. I don’t go to Dunkin, but would rather this not go to waste.

So no danger of ending up in Starbucks jail? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:
Enjoy those free coffees and your barista knowing your name. I know the names of my regulars - but if I dislike you I’ll pretend I don’t :ok_hand:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Same!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: The texts i get at 7amñ

1 Like

No Starbucks jail for me no…They deal with some other difficult customers who might end up there well before me…:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

I have 160 lbs of Christmas Blend in my car :relaxed::relaxed::joy::joy:
Think I’ll donate most of it to kids school :sweat_smile:
Haha i might keep a box. I’ll have Christmas blend all year :smirk:

7 Likes

You can always send me some!

What is the closest coffee to the Christmas blend the rest of the year? Does it reincarnate as Easter blend in a few weeks? I already suspect the answer is no, I’m just asking :hugs:

1 Like

The closest is Sumatra… But it’s still different… i guess added spices? It’s Sumatra and something. I’ll look and see if i can find out what

The blend out next is tribute i believe…could be anniversary…lol i have been slacking on my reading it seems :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Scorpn hope they do or I’m allowed coffee in hospital. Got taken in with chest pains about 21:00 GMT it’s not cardiac so their doing further investigation.
You never want a drink of coffee/tea or just water so badly when your nil by mouth.

4 Likes

I hope you get an all clear @Lezourez

Oh no! In so sorry to hear you’re feeling bad! They’ve ruled out heart you said. Could you have strained a chest muscle? Or maybe an unrelated issue? Is your blood pressure ok?

I’d love to send a cup your way. Sending a virtual one now! :coffee::coffee:

1 Like

It’s probably /possibly linked to my COPD (emphysema), but it’s never cause pain like this, it’s as if someone’s driving a knife under my front left ribs, pains not so bad after some prescribed pain relief and oxygen :neutral_face:

4 Likes

:people_hugging::pray: hope you feel better soon

Thanks :innocent::sunglasses: :smiling_imp::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like