Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

I agree, but this is something I am seriously not allowed to talk about. Talking about it will actually put my life at risk. It’s super wack and next level that’s all I can say.

5 Likes

Cotton balls in pill bottles!
Ugh,no,no,no!

7 Likes

It’s hard enough just getting the dang cap off!

4 Likes

Waking up in the wolf hour and having to ponder EVERYTHING. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

9 Likes

People who don’t recycle! My wife vehemently refuses to do this and just throws all the cans and plastic bottles in with the rest of the garbage. Then I end up picking them all out and getting muck on my hands. :rage:

13 Likes

You can share, just change key facts. Unload your UNSOBER thoughts. If it’s too much to share , you can be assured that someone will tell you to watch what you say

Getting sober is your top priority.

We all had no problems being drunk or stoned, now, you WANT to have no problem trying to be sober

No matter how crazy it might sound. If you think sober, you can be sober. That includes sober speech. Do your best
That’s all that’s expected of any of us in this sober living
Think better to be better

4 Likes

Sadness. Just that pain in your chest that won’t leave :pensive:

10 Likes

I love recycling! In the UK, we have different coloured bags so it’s quite theraputic, haha

5 Likes

Big on recycling here in Germany too: bottles, paper, plastic, compost, all kinds of stuff. The small kids especially love sorting trash :smile:

For your sadness I‘m sending you lots of love :heart:

8 Likes

Just sad.
Deeply sad.
This might FRO.
But I don’t c any light now.
Needed to get this off my chest.

12 Likes

This cold weather
My heroin addict neighbour who keeps putting glue in the padlock for my paper recycling bin
The fact i have to padlock my wheelie bins because my paranoid drug addict neighbour keeps stealing my rubbish

12 Likes

Jeepers. That’s tough.

4 Likes

A friend of mine, who’d bring his own drinks over, would always throw his empties away. I’d get it out every time and say ‘That’s 5 cents right there’ but he never stopped doing it. Even with incentive, people won’t recycle :face_exhaling: This world is doomed.

7 Likes

Seeing the ex and thinking: wow, new cloths, new style, looks good. and why the fuck had I the drunk version who never cared about outlook or clothing??? iiiiaaaaaahhhhh he can fuck off and my mimimi heartbrain can fuck off and love in general can fuck off and unfair jealous ego mimimi self pity party can fuck off and where the hell is my partner in crime and veggies to live, love and have good times together? aaaaarrrrghhhh *screams into the void :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

18 Likes

Hang in there. Seeing the change in the other is upsetting enough. My wife decided to divorce me and man she looked good. But never dressed for me. It hurt.
But I’m still sober and well, she isn’t
Looks can be deceiving if we stare too hard

She still isn’t sober

11 Likes

All pod style coffee machines, especially nespresso.
FRO with your deeply shit coffee.
If you think your pod coffee machine is great, you’re wrong.

15 Likes

I second this from the bottom of my heart. They should have remained a shameful fad of the 00s w their earth polluting over processed ridiculous late stage capitalism fake lifestyle bullshit. All pod machines and all pod machine ppl FRO. :coffin:

Will never forget how my ex-MIL exchanged all her original Italian stovetop bialettis for a pod monstrosity. My eyes almost fell out my head.
Free bialetti for me tho. :coffee:

12 Likes

Quite agreed…they suck. So much waste material from those, and it doesn’t even brew a full cup of coffee at that.

4 Likes

I may be guilty of owning a keurig :flushed: :sweat_smile: well technically it’s my dad’s keurig though

3 Likes

When mowing the garden and the grass is too wet for the mower to suck it up so you have to rake the grass up by hand!! The sheer inconvenience i tell you!! So, with that said rain can FRO, wet grass can FRO, raking the garden can FRO and just sorting out stupid grass can FRO

7 Likes