Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Interesting…I didn’t know they had refillable pods for these. That changes things quite a bit.

5 Likes

Amazon drivers who make a delivery stop in the lane of traffic when they could have parked off to the side 20 feet ahead. Gotta be right in front of that door! Fro!!!

7 Likes

I was so happy when I came across them shortly after receiving the Keurig. I bought a 3 pack and have been using the same ones for at least 7 years (1 broke).

A large can of ground coffee is the same price as some 12 pack k-cups. It’s stupid what people pay for convenience.

10 Likes

Fucking wet snowfall. 10 days ago I was hanging in the spa pool with my sisters at 30 °C, now it’s 0 - 1 °C and bullshitweather. So I fear again no fruit this year. I have apple, pear, plum, gage, cherry, apricot, mulberry, persimmon trees just for landscape decoration :exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::woman_facepalming:
Fuck right off frost in spring and heat before summer started. *screams into the void :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve never understood bottles water but I live in a country where tap water is safe to drink. So I guess that’s why.

Whenever I see it advertised or promoted I instantly thinking about Lorax (It’s a kids movie where they chop down all trees, have plastic trees instead and a company that sells bottled air)

Most plastics here are recyclable. Stores doesn’t sell plastic bags unless it’s for reusable purpose. Can’t understand how the paper bags can be more environmentally friendly. Would’ve rather seen the old fashion braided baskets instead. I have one from my grand mother, but unfortunately it’s on it’s way to break.

7 Likes

I saw The Lorax at the drive-in. I love Dr. Seuss :grin:

Our tap water is safe too, I always test it when I move somewhere new. It’s supposedly more regulated than most bottled waters anyway.

My state just did away with plastic bags a couple years ago. I remember 30 years ago my parents always took their own canvas bags shopping and I never saw anyone else do it. Now if you don’t have your own you have to pay for bags at checkout. If only that happened way back when. That would’ve saved decades of waste :unamused:

5 Likes

Yes, and then they incinerate most of it. Very little is actually recycled. It sucks. All we can do is try our best not to use plastic. I understand it is often unavoidable. But try anyway.

Here’s a link you may want to check into… https://www.naturvardsverket.se/globalassets/media/publikationer-pdf/8800/978-91-620-8854-5.pdf

5 Likes

I thought mainly about plastics bottles.
But I know, I’m not a plastic fan. But that’s mostly because I can’t put plastic in the dishwasher.
We have to recycle everything here.
All houses have separate bins for food, other kind of waste, plastic, carton and things like that are going to recycle stations or recycling stations at the city dump, where everything also is thrown in separate bins to recycle.

2 Likes

I can’t remember that we ever had plastic or paper bags for free here. My grandparents used said basket. And my parents belong to the kind of people who brings a backpack wherever they go.

My mother still have a backpack everywhere and she’s 65.

7 Likes

At least Sweden is trying…the “participate if you want to” approach here in US is a far cry from it,

5 Likes

Realizing only days into it that my stupid mental and emotional bullshit was triggered by hormones and that no, I am not going crazy. Well at least not more than usually :roll_eyes:
Every single time I run around like a headless chicken trying to find out what is wrong with me and then it hits me: hormones. Should have gotten used to it by now… :angry:

7 Likes

Feel the exact same. I’m like a yo-yo. Exercise is really slowing the demons, but it still creeps in. Every time it side swipes me. Acceptance and pause is the only way to tackle it. Yoga and body balance are reprogramming that slowness for me. The art of holding my pose/emotion. Stretching it out and caring for my body whole.

:heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely yoga. Yesterday’s practice brought me back to my connected self like nothing else :lotus::palms_up_together:t3:

2 Likes

My instructor cried today during the mountain 2 exercises. I’m really trying to follow her lead on the breathing and the grounding. She’s inspirational for sure. I’m getting a lot out of sun salute lately and I used to dislike it. Also half scorpion really gets me and swan with deep extensions. Loving it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sending you hugs :people_hugging: Hormones suck. I always forgot about the impact until it hit me, never got used to it. I’m grateful this part is mostly over for me. 10 years of perimenopausal suffering and 35 years of bleeding. If it helps you: It WILL end :people_hugging::blush:

2 Likes

Ha, ha…I’m in my 50’s and still love his work. He was a genius.

2 Likes

Having to fake being happy around people when I’m just not “feeling it”.

6 Likes

People who talk at you with rapid fire verbal diarrhea when you’re trying to relax during lunch with headphones on can fuck right off :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Sometimes i get it,
But
Why

Why do some people have the desire to apologize for someone who was doing something.
If it’s not your child, family member or someone your personally accountable FOR doing the wrong, why the fuck apologize

I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT

3 Likes

My formerly beloved Subaru which is causing me so much trouble during a very stressful time. Fuck this car. Bout to sell it and get a Honda :joy:

8 Likes