Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

I’m with you on this. Was it actually something that upset me, or did you just think you it was something that should’ve upset me? You’re making this person believe they don’t have to apologize bc you did it for them.

Moreover, people who apologize for every little thing. I’ve seen this a lot training new people at work. Why are you sorry you didn’t get something right the first time you tried? Or forgot one of the 50 things I told you in one day? Sorry becomes meaningless when it’s over used.

7 Likes

All the wasted materials used for packaging prescription meds. Look at this! It’s ridiculous.

7 Likes

I think you can attribute a lot of that to “new job jitters” with some people though. When you’re the newbie you tend to feel a little insecure and worried about looking like a doofus.

3 Likes

That was just a quick example, but I honestly think I might’ve secretly been speaking to my old self. I was guilty of being that person for a very long time until I realized what it was doing to me. Feeling sorry all the time is no way to live. It’s not really anybodies fault for being that way. I just see it as a weakness that’s better to overcome.

3 Likes

When you accidentally bite your lip :biting_lip: and it swells enough to it keeps happening. 5 times in one week! And the last time drew blood :confounded:

9 Likes

I’m glad you see it that way.
I don’t agree, but i respect that you think that way
Sorry is a wildly abused word , in your context , it implies my jitters resulted in your inadequate training
For , example, saying sorry , for every, extra, comma, in this sentence, would imply antagonistic attitude of commas.
Then, sorry you feel this way, implies blah blah blah hurt feelings
By the way, I’m sorry that i forced you to endure this post.

This is in all jest and not implied to antagonize you. I’m sorry if it does cause any amount of anxiety

4 Likes

I’m just playing. By the way

2 Likes

AGAIN NIGHTMARES :face_vomiting:
I say FRO in advance as this bullshit tortured me the last days.

5 Likes

People who wait till the last possible second to merge when a lane is ending! Also people who enter the freeway at 20 mph can fro! :oncoming_automobile:

10 Likes

Yes! Im a truck driver and I deal with this almost every day …as well as getting cut off or people passing me on the right.

7 Likes

I feel for you! I drove a straight truck many years ago. People cutting you off or not letting you in. Gotta get ahead of that truck! I would end up in prison if I had your job. :smile: My hat is off to you! :facepunch:

4 Likes

This really grinds my gears too!

Injuring my achilles right before our annual camping trip with good friends can FRO!

5 Likes

Like this?

8 Likes

Holy guacamole you’re Tonka tough!

3 Likes

lol, one of many many injuries sustained pushing my limits… it all began way back on a winters night returning a kitten in a snowstorm when I was 4 and run over by a plow truck, pushed into the bank and left for dead.

My journey of many many injuries began on that day…

7 Likes

No wonder you’re so tough! I’m limping around because I pivoted while my foot gripped the floor. I like to state "you should see the other guy!":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Storm AND rain that ignores everything protective you’re wearing. You feel like a fish :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

Buying new earrings that are safe for ‘sensitive ears’ (which is not something I need, I just liked the earrings), and them causing all 3 piercings I put them in to become infected! (which hasn’t happened since I was a kid). Sensitive my ass :triumph:

9 Likes

My brain providing ever so great catastrophic scenarios. Should have become a screen writer :person_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Coworkers that abuse my trust and the trust of their employers and steal from a small business. Wtf ppl. FRO w that shit!

8 Likes