Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Fear can FRO

9 Likes

Migraines, fucking migraines :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Oh, OWW! That looks brutal. :flushed:

4 Likes

Pettiness and petty peopleā€¦GET EFFED RIGHT OFF

6 Likes

Indecisiveness.

No, waitā€¦I take that backā€¦

9 Likes

:laughing::laughing:I canā€™t decide my way out of a paper bag!

6 Likes

2 1/2 weeks of F**king Walker usage .

I have vowed when no more pain I will never BITCH again.

7 Likes

Being sick now the second year in a row during the games festival Iā€˜ve been looking forward to for the whole last year. Iā€˜m so pissed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::boom:

10 Likes

I have to admit after reading through here and thinking about the world in general.
I feel I have been maybe a little dramatic about my problems.

Me being a drama queen can FRO
:crazy_face:

14 Likes

Yes I agree. I have realized we are all different. Our problems are serious to ourselves. I think embracing the fact I need empathy and sympathy for others as well as myself is life changing.

9 Likes

Humor is good.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve done the same thing here. Recently I typed out how my fast charger died and now, instead of 45 minutes, it takes 4 hours to fully charge my phone. Then I realized it was the definition of 1st world problems and that it isnā€™t really worthy of a FRO :sweat_smile: :rofl:

12 Likes

Self checkout at the grocery store. The lines were long in regular checkout so I thought Iā€™d ā€œsave timeā€. What a joke! The only advantage I got from it was being able to pack produce gently
The process, though! Scan, place item in exactly the precise location required on the belt, get prompted to clear blockage at end of said belt, as you are not allowed to bag as you go! having to look up each specific produce item, input numbers or weightsā€¦ big TIP: if youā€™re buying mostly produce, self checkout is a stupid idea! Hereā€™s to the checkout and bagging workers, Iā€™ll never take you for granted ever again!!!

12 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™d say thatā€™s perfect for this thread. I think the main intent here is to vent those (maybe) petty irritants, the pet peeves of every day life that get our goats. It can be healthy to some degree, it certainly can be funny sometimes, and like you said when we read it again it can be enlightening and help us let it go. Iā€™d call this one of those ā€œjust for funā€ threads for a reason.

So mine is me and my procrastination and rescheduling my dental implant so many times that I am now looking forward to it in a couple weeks when I could have had it done and over with months ago can FRO!

11 Likes

The moron who rode his bike right out in front of meā€¦AGAINST the flow of traffic, which was moving along at about 35 to 40 miles an hour. Thank God I was able to stop in time. Then he glares at me like it was MY fault!

9 Likes

Thunderstorms when the hail starts, like now. FRO! Please leave now so I can sleep, jerk storm. I just put a new roof on my house in November because of hail. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I went to a meeting today and i meet this fella with 8 months

He says that he comes to meetings to find the guy who wants to get drunk and keep him sober.

Either the way he said it or the way i recieve it can FRO

Hhmm
I said dude you got the wrong focus but ok

If it keeps you busy and this is YOUR amends THEN THATā€™S WHAT YOU DO
I guess i can FRO

7 Likes

People walking around in public with their face buried in their phones oblivious to everything going on around them can fro! I need to start smacking phones out of peoples hands :crazy_face:

14 Likes

So flipping annoying ā€“ almost saw someone almost get run over because of this today :astonished:

7 Likes

My co worker who promished me I could borrow someting for my holiday. Now 2 days before I leave she told me she couldnā€™t find it.
I cannot buy it online anymore because of the short time span and tomorrow it is sunday and they do not deliver. So I have to go to the city tomorrow to buy it myself :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes