Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

I really am naive, I didn’t know this was happening! Creepy stuff from dateline type activity!

10 Likes

Also please feel free to message the mods, collectively (@moderators) , or individually to any one of us you trust, and/or flag these harassing messages. The mods can only see PM’s when they’re flagged. And we can only take action when notified. We all want this place to be safe for everybody. Harassment and those doing it can FRO!

15 Likes

My wife works at a bank and at least once every few months someone will come in, usually the elderly people, realizing that they’ve been scammed. Sometimes out of thousands of dollars. She said it’s heartbreaking to have to explain what happened to them

11 Likes

People who like to rain on your parade.

When you’re feeling good about a particular accomplishment you’ve achieved, yet they have to…just HAVE to…make some sort of critique of what you could’ve done better. Thanks for crapping on my day.

13 Likes

18 Likes

Legit my day right now… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

RyKgy2MBys8RaHSK1t

7 Likes

In Canada companies aren’t even trying to hide the fact that Shrinkflation exists… This is nonsense at my local Walmart, but at least you know you’re getting ripped off :joy:

11 Likes

Politicians!!! You corrupted mofo’s

11 Likes

Being triggered by football and garden gatherings like I’m missing out :sob:

I know I am not.

10 Likes

Dear patience, grant me the serenity to accept the helicopters and beeping and absolute scenes up to TWO HOURS BEFORE KICK OFF of the champions league at Wembley… :pray:t2:

I’m four miles away but on the main route in and out towards London :angry:

7 Likes

Drivers who use bike lanes or the shoulder of the road as an extra lane for passing.

Ah…NO!

8 Likes

Migraines…flashy lights visited me last night for about an hour then the headache…the head ache wasnt so bad but i still feel really out of sorts mentally and like my head is full of cotton wool :frowning: and ive got to work today aswell

12 Likes

I so hate the cotton wool brain fog. Hope yours passes ASAP!

5 Likes

Thank you Aga :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Sending you relieving peppermint oil scents, the woolbrain is a horrible thing. Be careful :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @erntedank its more the anxious feeling of it coming back on that gets me…

4 Likes

breath friend, just breath. it will go away :pray::sunflower:

5 Likes

Dentists :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Old age.
Dementia.
Hospitals.
Medications.
Seeing a loved one’s health declining.
Constantly wishing you “coulda done better/more”.
Guilt.

16 Likes