Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

The use of the postal system to tell me I have a postal vote for the upcoming election. Ya think I don’t know that? Use email, or don’t bother. Save the trees man.

3 Likes

Self hate and propaganda from dark parts of my brain

9 Likes

Take care of yourself. Here if you need an ear :ear:t2:

3 Likes

Ahw girl :people_hugging:

2 Likes

We don’t listen to propaganda, do we? Keeps the world stupid. Come on mermaid, you got the sass to kick it’s ass.

3 Likes

Washing machines breaking can FRO

10 Likes

My neighbor who just text me asking me why I told the landlord she has other people staying with her. First off, I didn’t even know other people were up there. Why tf would I care?! Why do you think it was me?! This is why I mind my own business. Ugh!

12 Likes

My overactive bladder!

Not a terribly convenient thing when you’re a truck driver.

6 Likes

Despite 4 vaccinations (and that’s another story), tested positive for COVID yesterday. Full of flu and a horrible cough. All of which would be 10 times worse if I was drinking. COVID can FRO

15 Likes

Both my wife and I have had terrible virus’ over the last few weeks. I was wasted for a fortnight. We both tested negative but I’m not convinced. The worst virus I’ve had. Are you in North Wales? Not too far from us south of Manchester if so. Bad germs on the move. Sorry if you got it from me!!

Get well soon!!

8 Likes

Everyone in my block has a terrible cough. It’s all I can hear most days. Getting COVID once was enough for me, it was horrible.

8 Likes

PTSD, no sleep and cold sweats 3 nights running can FRO!

Tonight will be better, I’m starting my sleep hygiene routine at 4 pm! It’s going to be an effing high-end spa in here. :laughing:I’ve got lots of time to prepare the candles and such :candle: :candle: :bath: :heart:

11 Likes

Ooohhh i hope the extended sleep routine helps tonight

4 Likes

Thank you friend :blush: sometimes you have to make a serious effort to relax!

3 Likes

…ring around the rosie…. :laughing:. I’m kidding! Not another plague, not that. I held out till last September, and it was awful

2 Likes

South Wales but my son and his wife live in Sheffield, which is nearer to you.
They were talking about going camping in the High Peak this summer. A beautiful part of the country.

3 Likes

Wales is a beautiful. Visited there before, particularly Swansea. Loved the Brecon Beacons.

3 Likes

When you want a little color from the sun but you don’t want to burn, so you use this sunscreen that looks like a deodorant stick (bc it seems convenient) just on the top of your shoulders, but at the end of the day you realize you’ve got red and white stripes :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

10 Likes

I have one
Idiots who wear a sweatshirt with a hood and it’s 96°F outside
Turns out he was up to no good checking cars door handles.
FRO

7 Likes

Put one in me and i can definitely fuck everything right the fuck off.

1 Like