Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

The asshole that stole my shit then helped me look for it knowing that it was in his pocket the whole time can FRO

2 Likes

I have 16 months sober and still feel that the disgusting asshole that asked me for a sack and I packed my last just for him to take the first hit and purposely drool in my bowl knowing i would be like at that point just take the fucking thing and go!!!Could with all due respect FckRightOff

1 Like

My cuticles can FRO.

6 Likes

Ive been a Chef for over 30 years,ive got to say,a well done steqk coming in at the end of a long nights service when your cleaned down and ready to go home is absolutely dreadful!!!

4 Likes

Mine too! I really took the time to give myself a full manicure the other day bc those suckers were getting thick, and I started trimming off the excess but didnā€™t realize how difficult that would be for my non dominant hand :woman_facepalming: Feeling a little uneven over here :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I hope you didnā€™t do it with your teeth like stupid meā€¦ :pensive::sob:

4 Likes

Ha! I feel that. Not a chef, but server/bartender. Tuesday night, when it was dreadfully hot, it was so dead the boss decided we could close early (7:30 instead of 9). She posted it at 7 and left me alone with the sous chef. Guess who got 2 customers at 7:27?!

7 Likes

Hahaha! No, not anymore. I used to bite my cuticles to shreds but I learned if I keep them polished I wonā€™t do it. Same reason I wear makeupā€¦bc it stops me from picking at my face.

5 Likes

Yeah I need to learn. Part of my OCD (or whatever the fuck I have) is obsessive hair pulling and skin messing. Iā€™ve really got to get the obsessiveness under control as scars and pain is not what Iā€™m aiming forā€¦ Iā€™ve had it since childhood, my nails are really sore.

7 Likes

heartbreakng!! its like,why me ??? hahaha

2 Likes

mine too!! :rofl: :rofl:
ive got a song for you !! the reason i found this was because of its name :+1:t2:

1 Like

Now I cant get it out my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha,its great isnt it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

THE SUMMER HEAT!! :hot_face:

A hiatus from my hoodie,
and a fond farewell to flannel. :unamused::worried:

6 Likes

Summer can FRO! :laughing:

4 Likes

People that canā€™t or refuse to read a clock can FRO.
I was informed of this new bullshit that people are doing called being time blind. That can fuck right off too. I guess Iā€™m time sensitive because I value my time and the time of others, especially in a professional setting.

7 Likes

Summer and summer bullshit weather & heat can FRO :hot_face::face_vomiting::face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

Or, as a wife you could understand that us men are very straightforward and matter of fact. Why should we pursue you as a girlfriend when our perceived inattentiveness is actually a strong sign of how happy and content we are. :man_shrugging:

Unrelated note, lawyers can FRO

2 Likes

Maybe he is happy and content. But he doesnā€™t seem to care that I am not. That was kinda the point.
Also depressing how long ago that post was and how nothing has changed.

4 Likes

Hmmm. I would askā€¦with respectā€¦if itā€™s his responsibility to ensure your happiness? Isnā€™t that our own responsibility?

Men arenā€™t mind readers, Expecting a man to magically anticipate your needs is a recipe for disappointment. BUT you can tell if he cares about you by doing the following experiment:

Ask him to do something for you. Like cook for you. Chores around the house. Look after the kids while you go out with your friends, etc.

A) If he says, ā€œSure thing honey. No problem.ā€ and says it with a smile on his face, then you have a keeper.

B) If he says. ā€œDo it yourselfā€ with a shitty attitiude, then you can draw your own conclusions.

3 Likes