Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

I agree it is not his responsibility to make me happy. Filling my own cup is something I really struggle with, and am working on.
But you are assuming I haven’t talked to him about this before. I have many times, to the point he now just won’t listen and complains about me saying the same thing. Which I understand, I am tired of saying the same thing also.
And while it is not his responsibility to make me happy, I do expect my partner to seem interested in what I am thinking and feeling.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with you wanting to share mutual respect with your partner instead of it being one way :purple_heart:
A balance.

Big hugs Flo :people_hugging:

4 Likes

At this point I will gracefully bow out of the couples counselling business, but I do hope your sobriety remains intact no matter what!!

2 Likes

OK, here’s one: people who use guilt as a means of manipulating you. I really hate that crap!

11 Likes

Found something that might help you.

Check out the book “Feeling Good” by Dr. David Burns. Specifically chapter 7.
Will change your life. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I do appreciate you taking the time to suggest this.:blush: I will check it out.

1 Like

I’d rather listen to Beethoven pass gas than the drivel that’s on the airwaves today.

2 Likes

The fact the ‘popcorn’ button on my microwave used to be exactly perfect for every brand’s typical size bag, and now, bc of shrinkflation, it’s almost a minute too long. Learned that the hard way :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that Flo, I really hoped for some change for the better. Sending you hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

3 Likes

On my FRO list nr. 1 today is: FUCKING WEATHER :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 a.m. and bam, you wake up to a slamming window because thunderstorm howls. I need to lock open my bedroom window too.

I fucking hate summer. Exept for moderate nice days like yesterday. Which occur once in a blue moon instead of being the major summer weather. Fuck climate change.

I’m tired and can’t sleep anymore. Well, I’ll try.

5 Likes

Kinda curious about the gingerbread and cheese thing. I like sweet and salty things together. :heart:

1 Like

Try it, it’s awesome. If you don’t like blue cheese try with brie :blush:

2 Likes

Cheddar would totally work, too.

OK, now I’m getting hungry! :smile:

1 Like

Cheddar is not that common here, but I know that swiss cheese and stilton works great :blush:

1 Like

That sounds like one of my worst nightmares.:scream:Time blindness can definitely fuck off.

2 Likes

I agree. Seems to me like just an excuse to be lazy and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Whatever just set a skunk off outside my bedroom window right before I go to bed :skunk::dash::tired_face:

11 Likes

Finding leftover screws and bolts in the boiler cupboard after the plumber, who just installed your brand new combi-boiler, left :roll_eyes:
:squid:

8 Likes

Sellers that are not informing people that their product contains aspartame.
I ordered pack of yerba mate which suppose to have some honey in it for sweeter taste and guess what. Fucking aspartame. On the package there is an info but not on a website.
I thought this shit is forbidden in europe anyway.

11 Likes

Oh that’s Bullshit! I’d be furious. Wish they would get rid of this garbage for good

5 Likes