Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Investing four weeks to go from dating to a relationship and several long outings that we both enjoyed. And then suddenly, within 20 minutes, a change of heart on her part means she’s no longer interested in a relationship. That can FRO.

White-knuckling through this situation without a proper AA meeting going on can also FRO!

14 Likes

I’m sorry Matti…here if you need to vent or scream into the void. Remember this too shall pass.

5 Likes

Fireworks scaring my beautiful, stinky Boscoe

7 Likes

Agreed! :fu::fireworks:

4 Likes

Thank you, Jasmine. Much appreciated.

5 Likes

Broken cell phone, that still works but now has a green streak right down the center so it’s hard to use, can FRO! My protection plan says they won’t cover it.

9 Likes

That’s pretty messed up. Sorry! A similar thing happened to me once years ago, and it turned out the girl dumped me for my friend. Lost the girl AND the friend in one swoop. People can be rotten sometimes.

I wish you a speedy recovery. :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you!

I am sorry to read about your cruel experience.:confused:

4 Likes

Oh sorry Matti, that’s sad. Sending you hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Again: Summer, heat, critters, needing to get up at 4 a.m. to get a little bit done before I nearly faint when I have to putter around at 7 for a few minutes in the sun. I hate summer.
And neighbours who do fireworks from 5 to 7! What a dumb, senseless ritual to celebrate a birthday here at the countryside :roll_eyes:
Poor Schimanski was scared and I startled.

7 Likes

Many thanks!:+1:t2:

4 Likes

That stuff is rat poison…almost as bad as saccharine.

3 Likes

These toilet roll dispensers can FRO,strangely feels like im pulling toilet roll out of a anus, ,and it only gives you one piece at a time :rage:

19 Likes

Yeah I can see why that wouldn’t be helpful.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Ahw Matti I am sorry about that :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Uhhhrgh I need to vent…

• guy that is blocked since months trying to call me again 4 times today! (blocklist is still showing this stalking bs he is creating… What the fck is wrong with him!)

• mum being agressive to me after I was annoyed this evening when she asked me some nonsense. I fucking stayed calm all day during all her suffering about the weather and moving like a snail

• negative selftalk

• feeling stucked in my body

• not liking it

FRO :hot_face:

14 Likes

Thank you, Julia.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Seeing co-workers hustle and struggle for money and not being able to help them can FRO.

12 Likes

Dealing with similar feelings right now about a family member who’s out of work and living in his car. Sucks seeing others suffer. It hits especially hard when it’s family.

10 Likes

Feelings of restlessness and boredom on my day off. Wish I was at work instead right now.

10 Likes