Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Walnut orchard needs to be mowed. Come on over! Just teasing. Try to have a peaceful and calm day.

6 Likes

Again: nightmares. How many nightmares can a brain produce? Too many! Iā€™m exhausted and tired from those fucking nightmares :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Same here with me,early this morning i found myself sitting at the end of my bed thinking WTF has just happened!!! Also been having a few of the ones were you wake up ,only to still be in a dream recently,its probably down to the 5 htp im using for anxiety,think ill drop them in the bin later on :+1:t2:

7 Likes

The negative body image I have of myself can fro! Some days I feel awesome, even pretty, but today? :sob:
@erntedank since taking Escitalopram my dreams are awful. Theyā€™re vividly real and often disturbing. I didnā€™t know that my brain is able to produce such stuff :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

I too take Escitalopram, recently reduced the dosage to 10 mg.

Iā€™ve had vivid dreams all my life and when Iā€™m emotionally stressed nightmares creep in. Didnā€™t notice a change in relation to any medication though. Interesting that you experience a remarkable change. I never thought of meds effecting dreams for me.
I always forget that meditating before sleeping helps me a lot, my tired brain constantly forgets about it. Iā€™m completely useless in the evening :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I was taken off esitilopram and put onto something new 2 weeks ago, my dreams have been crazy for a week now, very vivid dreams that become lucid, I can remember the dreams clearly the next day.

I am under alot of pressure and stress so every night has pretty much been nightmares, I donā€™t think the meds cause them I just think they magnify the dreams, although I have no idea how it works but I never had this on esitilopram

5 Likes

Schienenersatzverkehr
This, my friends, usually are busses that drive the route instead of the broken train.
Like this morning.
Again.
Why didnā€™t I walk?
That damn bus was packed, I almost kissed a stranger. And it was driving slow like a snail because it was that packed.

10 Likes

ā€˜Schienenersatzverkehrā€™ is a ā€˜Zumutungā€™ :wink:

4 Likes

Broken heart.
Sensitive soul.
I would love to habe some thick skin like a seal.

8 Likes

Hugs dear friend, here come lots of hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

2 Likes

What is up with these little TVā€™s on gas pumps? :fuelpump: As soon as you start pumping gas they start blaring in your ear, and its just advertisements.
Annoying.

14 Likes

Ngl, one time there was a lady cooking and I almost wanted to keep watching after my tank was full :sweat_smile: Then I realized how crazy that was

9 Likes

Geez! Not a thing here but I feel we once will die because of over-advertisment :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

The guy who really pissed me off at my old job, sent me a text asking me to come work for him
He canā€™t do the job that he swears can only be done correctly by me.
Trying to improve his own accolades.
He can FRO

9 Likes

-Whoever successfully hacked my PayPal account and successfully purchased multiple Apple Services that caused my bank to charge a $30 insufficient funds fee that left me with -$24.17 in the end
-Everyone Iā€™ve contacted about this so far who tells me to contact someone else.
-That PayPal made me select between ā€˜secure accountā€™ or ā€˜block accountā€™ and wouldnā€™t actually let me block the account.
-My ex who owed me $40 and kept forgetting to bring the cash, who refused to use Venmo for fear of being hacked and only trusts PayPal, so the only reason I created this account was just to get that $40!
-My debit card being frozen until I receive a new one, which Iā€™ll have to switch on all my accounts.
-Spending way too much of my own time dealing with another bullshit financial issue that wasnā€™t my fault! :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

19 Likes
  • Having 3 days off ('cause of the 4th) and having to go back to work (I am OVER graveyard shift)!

• See above

• See above

9 Likes

Lolā€¦ This is weird!
Havenā€™t seen this in Germany.

3 Likes

That is quite a funny story.:smile: I donā€™t think that the next customer would appreciate waiting until the clip ends.:wink:

4 Likes

Alcohol can fro

8 Likes

Oh, that is totally fucked up. I am sorry to read this.:confused:

3 Likes