Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

My husband insisting that we bring our dog on our trip to visit my family while I know it can be stressful for her, for others also. When he is in control of friends who could dog sit for us…I feel powerless in this decision. F*%# off.

14 Likes

I know it can be frustrating. We all start somewhere. I was “sober curious” once! And I’ve known people who started there, too. I do see what you mean and some folks can be delusional when they say this. I know I was.

7 Likes

I totally feel what you are saying, this was in the context of “I don’t have an issue, I’m just sober curious”. Speaking in the tone of more of a trend. I wish I could have been sober curious it took a rock bottom moment/feeling for me to get my little 105 days of freedom so far. It’s the context in which it was used that bothers me.

7 Likes

Bless those folks that can be sober curious following a trend. :roll_eyes::grimacing::sweat_smile: I hear ya.

5 Likes

Kebab with fries would TOTALLY work! I’d try that myself. :yum:

5 Likes

British trains. Planned a trip up to Nottingham for the weekend to be alerted that my train has been cancelled.
So my trip is off.

Fuck GWR, fuck TfW, grrrrrr!!!

10 Likes

Landlords.
If I will ever have one again, I will scan them.

3 Likes

Digging into a social media rabbit hole.
Love addiction.
Body blah.
Jayyy just FRO

5 Likes

The one thing that could f off right now is im on a work trip and get home Saturday to just turn around sunday to leave and another thing is my xbox module finally dead so i have no way to movies on my xbox being my streaming services :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

The extreme autotune effect on vocals that has become so rampant in pop music.

Nothing will get me to press Skip faster than that. I would rather listen to 80’s radio advertisment/commercial jingles on repeat.

11 Likes

The fact that it’s technically still winter and I’m sitting in my house, windows closed, and a mosquito lands on me! What?! How? No.

14 Likes

Ive actually gotten back in the old rock 80s and 90s …todays music is questionable

4 Likes

It’s a lot easier these days to access a wide variety of music, so I still find lots that I do like, from any era

4 Likes

I’m with you right there, ifs. Can’t stand today’s “Pop” radio. If you can’t sing without having to have a bunch of effects, then you CAN’T DO IT!!!

I can’t get behind that. :angry:

2 Likes

Ever since i got into my recovery stage classic Rock is mainly all i can listen too …i can get behind some Eminem thats it. My wife got into heavier music when i got more into classic country and rock

3 Likes

Also, it’s not just the fake vocal effects that bugs me but poor and just lazy songwriting overall…a lot of “oh,oh,oh’s” for filler, etc.

3 Likes

Nighttime cold and flu medicine that’s so childproof it my sick, weak hands can’t get it open :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Extreme autotune and extremely repetitious lyrics make me want to auto tune out and fuck right off🤬

2 Likes

Diarrhea :poop: This happened so often to me in the last weeks that I became worried. This morning it hit me like a thunder: seems I should stop eating Bifi sausages. They seem to cause the shits in many people.

4 Likes

I went to college in New Hampshire. Middle of nowhere. Mid-January we’re having a party one year. Feel a sudden zap on the back of my neck while on the couch.

Put my hand back out of reflex and grabbed. It was a damn wasp! In the dead of winter!

That’s…ugh…15 years ago, and I still think about it.

4 Likes