Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

When you’re looking for a very specific item you’ve had for decades and have always kept it in the same spot but it’s not there and you remember that the last time you saw it you thought to yourself “I have an even better place to put this so I’ll never forget where it is!” and then you do :angry:

12 Likes

Spouses breaking your heart.

10 Likes

That is why my daughter always opts for not tyding her room cause then she won’t find anything :rofl:

4 Likes

Paying £150 for a new car key to be cut and finding the “lost” one later the same day.

13 Likes

I second that one. I gave you ride or die you gave me shit, love.

Also, non-spouses but lovers breaking your heart. General heart-breaking.

9 Likes

The track in my mind on repeat…

Gib mir mein Herz zurück
Du brauchst meine Liebe nicht
Gib mir mein Herz zurück
Bevor es auseinanderbricht
Je eher, je eher du gehst
Umso leichter umso leichter wird′s
Für mich

6 Likes

Same deal with prescription bottles.

4 Likes

Cancer can FRO for real!

10 Likes

Wow.
That’s very powerful

1 Like

I did not come up with those lyrics. They are from Herbert Grönemeyer and his song “Flugzeuge im Bauch”.

1 Like

Hubby asking how can he help?

Me: do the dishes

Hubby when he doesnt want to do that, asking me again how can he help?

Me: do the dishes

He didnt do the dishes FRO

15 Likes

Pinched nerve lower back pain disrupting my exercise schedule can FRO!

10 Likes

One evening my husband said he gonna help me prepare kids to bed (which is: brush the teeth, clean hands and faces or shower, diapers, pyjamas). He helped. He put toothpaste on their toothbrushes! This motherfucker just put toothpaste on toothbrushes and left them nicely one by one on the sink!!! :joy::joy::joy: I was so relieved, I didn’t know what to do with all this saved time.

Side note: usually he really helps with all this things, one of us is doing bathroom business and other pyjamas. Sometimes I do all when he’s tired etc. That was one of those days. It just cracked me up cause he said he gonna HELP :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ugly old men talking shit.
Lol.
FRO

6 Likes

Doubting myself at every turn can FRO…FRO over there and face the wall next to insecurity and peel me sticker…just FRO the lot of you!!

Lol

13 Likes

People mostly today. And tasks. And things breaking as soon as I touch them at work. I think it is safe to say that I would not mind today fucking right off.

13 Likes

Mm yes. I agree and second this fucking off of lower back pain. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Loneliness can fuck right off and leave me alon— wait…

19 Likes

“Oh, you have 3 boys, right? I know exactly how it is. I have one but he has energy for 3 or even more, so its basically the same”
No, Rebecca, its not the same and you know shit, FRO!

17 Likes

That’s aggravating. I have 5 boys and couldn’t imagine anyone understanding, unless they actually had 3+ boys. It’s a freaking circus. At 3, you and your partner are officially outnumbered. It is absolutely not the same.

6 Likes