Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Running out of hearts so I can’t give them as I read. :sob:

9 Likes

The city grinding down pavement on streets to prepare for repaving them and then NOT PAVING THEM!!! There’s been numerous, naked streets around the city for weeks! Leaving seriously destructive speed bumps and exposed pipes if you’re not paying attention. My poor car :frowning: She’s been taking a beating :sob:

9 Likes

This fucking heat. I’m dizzy and get shakes when I’m outside more than a few minutes. The heat-induced headache is horrible. My poor nerves are wrecked. I fucking hate summer and heat.
And nightmares. I’m grateful I woke up with a soft cat next to me.

13 Likes

I feel you. 103 F/39.4 C today where I live. Yesterday was 107/41.7. Had to drive our vehicle without the AC. It was like driving in an oven. Friggin miserable.

7 Likes

@erntedank @DungeonMaster

111 here in Red Bluff California

IMG_1013

5 Likes

Today I updated my team what to do tomorrow if I’m still positive with Covid, we have a very important appointment tomorrow. My sick note ends today bc I was hoping that I’m well enough tomorrow but rn it doesn’t feel like it.
So my coworker, who is managing the team, told me that I have to go to work when I’m positive. Only if I have symptoms I can stay at home. I explained that I know this and that I had symptoms the whole time. This one coworker that is at home rn with her baby and caused us extreme problems because she didn’t want any other to do her tasks bc she doesn’t want any other to make her job, now is telling me this. Our drama queen. In the main chat.
The main problems we now have, besides being understaffed, are the tasks we have to do that are her tasks.
God I am so angry :rage:

13 Likes

Cats just make our lives better, don’t they? :heart_eyes_cat::heart:

3 Likes

My beef today is: BRUSHFIRES! Pretty much half the state of California is burning :fire: right now. On top of that we’ve had a record breaking heatwave. Heat and bad smoky air…there’s a volatile combination.

6 Likes

What do you mean by “pipes”? Gas or water pipes?:scream:

2 Likes

Not sure, but I think the drain pipes in the middle of the roads. They are doing that to our roads too :sob: wish they would just put construction cones over them

5 Likes

There are those things that @Scorpn showed, we call them manholes(sewer drains), but there’s even smaller ones(8 inches across) that stick up further that idk what they are :woman_shrugging: Plus there’s 4 inch differences where the ground down road meets another road and half of them don’t have warning signs, so if you don’t expect it, your car will bottom out.

5 Likes

Me, excessively yawning every time I’m talking with someone on the phone. Why?! I’m not sleepy or bored. It makes me feel like asshole cause other person might think he/she makes me bored but it’s not the point. Anyone else?

9 Likes

Me awsell,but also i think its a bit worse when you actually do it in front of them,and you have to try and hold your breath until it passes,ive often wondered if they know what your up to :flushed::sleeping:

4 Likes

I never yawn and thought it was strange so I turned to Dr Google and found that the reason we yawn has nothing to do with tiredness or boredom, but actually works in order to cool down our brains and help us think a little clearer. Now it’s got me thinking I’m not using my brain enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But then Goigle goes onto say we yawn when we’re tired because sleep deprivation and exhaustion are known to increase brain temperature, so while it’s true that we yawn to combat lack of sleep, yawns don’t make us ‘more awake’ but instead help keep our brains operating at the right temperature.

I found this very interesting because I can fall asleep in a heartbeat due to pure exhaustion, yet I still don’t yawn at all. Maybe I have a brain dysfunction where the temperature never changes.

9 Likes

Im a relief chef and this is the handover i was left for a shift today,ive no reading glasses with me and even if i did i dont think id understand it, so this can go and FRO,looks im going to freestyle it today :flushed::+1:t2:

Feel free to decipher if you like :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Oh thats horrible!

Menu for today

Chard chicken ?
Goats cheese taxi
Vegetarian curry (small amt only for vegans)
Rice
? Pasta
Tomato and basil sauce
Gravy
Mashed potatoes and carrots

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:,
This sounds about right thanks :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Dang you got good eyes! I have my readers on and am still trying to make sense of it :laughing:

@Tony1878 that handwriting can FRO – sorry you had to deal with it.

4 Likes

I got "charred chicken killers ". :grin:

6 Likes

WTF??? Looks like cuneiform script :see_no_evil::rofl:

3 Likes