Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know who even writes likes this, ive never seen anything like it ??
whatever style it is it looks like its perfect so a lot of practice has gone into it hahaha
not sure if it looks like its chinese writing but in english !!! if that makes sense :grinning:

6 Likes

Same!
And I’m not sure if I love it or hate it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think that’s ’plain pasta’ as in before sauce added. I think :+1::joy:

3 Likes

Cheers lad :grinning::+1:t2:

Cmon England!!! :england::england:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

2 Likes

I’m too nervous to devote my full attention to the telly!!! :england:😬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

2 Likes

Hahahaha im walking around in circles in my living room

2 Likes

Kinda looks a little like Armenian to me.

1 Like

Who tf writes like that?! I mean, my server shorthand is illegible to others, but it’s not for others to read. This is like one of those optical illusions where if you tilt it on an angle it’s a little easier to read.

8 Likes

Should be a bit of fun this weekend aswell,ive just been told im there again on Saturday :grinning::+1:t2:

Grateful for the work though :pray:

2 Likes

On the positive side we wont be feeling as bad as a lot of people in England this morning
:beer: :no_entry_sign: :beer: :no_entry_sign:

Wotld cup in 2 years time it is then :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Heat and hurting, varicose veins can fuck right off. Summer in general. Heat, critters, biting insects, sweating, headache, dizzyness … I fucking hate summer. Not to forget: thunderstorms. FUCK OFF

5 Likes

I have been told that yawning in certain situations is also a reaction to feeling anxious or nervous. That explanation certainly tracks for me.

1 Like

Being over 40. I had a great time swimming at the public pool on Saturday for the first time and everything felt great but for the second day in a row afterward my shoulder is fucked. Sigh. Gotta get in better overall shape so I don’t hurt myself anymore.

5 Likes

Being over 50 sucks too !!! :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:
Sending you hugs Rosa :hugs:

5 Likes

Yeah there’s always a next time!! (Is there an echo in here? :joy::joy::joy:)

3 Likes

I almost regret posting this the way I did though. So many great things about being this age! Zero fucks to give, I’ve got some wisdom accumulated and I don’t suffer fools like I used to.

5 Likes

So, the PayPal saga continues. Since they allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru to Apple, even though there wasn’t enough money in my account, PayPal says I owe them the money and tried taking it directly from my account(which I transferred all the money out of) resulting in another insufficient funds fee from my bank! Why tf would they allow a payment to go thru in the first place if the money wasn’t actually there?!

So then I called Apple back to see about my refund, and that was denied it too! They had the name of the Apple account used for all this, as in the person who stole my money, right in front of them and weren’t allowed to give me their information! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: %#^@;#*!!! Literally protecting a criminal.

Another gem from PayPal

:thinking: Didn’t know I filed this case 17 years before I was born! Idiots.

Normally, very little in my life bothers me enough to be worthy of telling it to FRO, but all this shit can FRO to infinity and beyond :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m done

12 Likes

Oh damn!! This is super frustrating and I’m sorry to see you having to deal with such incompetent assholes. I do hope you are able to resolve this and officially tell PayPal to FRO!

5 Likes

I was thinking, if this happened when I was drinking, I would’ve drank to forget about it and end up ignoring it, yet the end result would’ve turned out the same. What a waste of time :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

Having FB advertise dresses to me as designed for a mature figure can FRO!

11 Likes