Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Wow. I have not been in tv or computer or cell phones for about a week. Fasting from digital life is amazing.
This glitch, It feels like attack from all sides

2 Likes

I would expect that answer from you @Curtis-81 lol im going to assume the best and that it was related to an update failure

5 Likes

Still being a magnet for toxic people somehow.
Toxic behavior at all.
Guys searching “2nd wife”.
Urgh.
FRO

7 Likes

Having a head cold on your day off…dang it!! :sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer::confounded:

6 Likes

A lack of good leadership

9 Likes

the new windows 10 update causing images to save as .jfif instead of jpeg which is not accepted by TS

EDIT – thanks to Google I think I’ve fixed this. Not sure why I didn’t look into fixing sooner… its been driving me nuts. :laughing:

8 Likes

Having to call out sick from work and being stuck at home all day…especially knowing that we’re already short-staffed.

7 Likes

May you have a speedy recovery. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I don’t need a flea dip, either! Good point. Thank you. :smile:

6 Likes

I thought humor maybe the medicine you needed. Take care !

4 Likes

Ok so ive just heard on the radio that it is international beer day,im pretty sure everyone will agree that this can FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

12 Likes

Every once in a while for fun, my daughter and I check this site that lists every silly holiday there is on any given day to see if we can celebrate any. For example, my birthday is on one hit wonder day, quesadilla day and lobster day. So I listened to some good tunes while eating some good food :yum::joy:

Anyway, I just checked today. Beer day can FRO :-1: Celebrate coloring book day, ice cream sandwich day, or water balloon day instead :grin:

14 Likes

Ice cream sandwich day sounds great to me :grinning::+1:t2:

8 Likes

Dating apps and people who are still married or just playing games… can FRO

9 Likes

Being misdiagnosed by a Dr can fro!
Years ago I was diagnosed with psoriasis on my feet and scalp and now, by accident, found out it’a mykosis! Now I know why the meds I got weren’t working! The mykosis cream helps and my feet look awesome :slight_smile: Almost healed after just 2 weeks.

13 Likes

I move that there should be a “National Sparkling Water Day” established.

6 Likes

Being on-call 2 months for jury duty can fro! Civic duty my ass :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh this is super annoying and so fucked up! Glad they figured it out and you are healing well :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Google says is October 22nd :rofl: But I didn’t find it in the site I use, which is this…

A fun place to look around :wink: (I believe you can suggest new holidays for them to consider here too)

5 Likes

They didn’t, I did ^^ I saw a video where a Dermatologist suggests to add a cream against mykosis bc many who have psoriasis also have a mykosis. And since adding that my feet healed. I quit taking cortisone and it kept on working better than before.

5 Likes