Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

That is sooo much worse! So grateful that you were able to figure something out and are healing. I am finding that we really need to be better with self diagnosis so to speak cause the doctors (for the most part) are not seeing the whole picture or willing to do so or just lazy and are short sited – dealing with similar shit and it is super frustrating.

YEAH to healing :pray:

6 Likes

Sorry that you’re dealing with shit as well :pensive: Yes about the self diagnosis part! If I weren’t the way I am (always researching and trying stuff) and only listen to what my Dr’s say, I’d be doomed…

7 Likes

People who just HAVE to make a critique about every damn little thing, even if it isn’t necessary or solicited.

11 Likes

COVID … Can fro

13 Likes

Sweating, sore tighs because I’m fat, heat, summer, mowing, pets getting old and ill, back pain, idiots, crappy sleep.
Yes, I think that’s my FRO list for today.

Schalalalala :notes::notes::notes:
*dances off with mushbrain and zero focus due to heat, tripping over her own feet because tired & clumsy
:see_no_evil::face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face:

17 Likes

People who are rude and honk and cuss at those trying to donate to the homeless that are holding up traffic for a quck minute at a red light that just turned green. They can FRO and blow it out their @sses with a high solute out the drivers side window.

:grin:

14 Likes

Uncertainty and insecurity can very much so fuck right off today.

13 Likes

Yellow jackets can FRO FR :honeybee:

10 Likes

Ragweed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Wtf?! It’s back already! I woke up and immediately had a sneeze attack, then wanted to dig my eyes out of my skull! For me, that’s the worst. I don’t care aboug being stuffy, sniffly, or sneezy…but itchy eyes :tired_face: FRO!

9 Likes

Having lots of time to read all the posts HERE and completely ran out of LIKES

Just plain poopy!

6 Likes

Ah, OK. It’s just to wish someone a speedy recovery.:man_facepalming:t3:I asked if this was a jar of vaseline because I thought that it had a deeper meaning. Sorry for the strange question in the meme thread.

5 Likes

When I grabbed the image I did not know it was on a jar. It is from a candle for sale at AMAZON. Vaseline is funny but VIX VAPOR RUB would work too.

4 Likes

Social service slow system regarding disability help, my grown daughter might not be able the keep her apartment because of that. It has taken them more than a year to figure out that she needs more help than she gets. And now it might be too late, it’s giving me a headache.

Stupid hurricane Ernesto that’s on it’s way here so we can’t go to the theme park as planned this weekend.

The fact that the summer holiday is over.

Fish smell in the kitchen fron fresh fish.

Drunk parents (Ma as usual)

Crazy exes (Yep Nate again)

That’s all Folks :heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

The thing your legs do with shorts, when your legs aren’t thin :sweat:

12 Likes

I know of this thing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It can fuck right off.

5 Likes

Ohyea it can, Emi and @Sabrina80
Giving it a kick in the ass :muscle:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Narcissism can FRO

12 Likes

Getting an ass-chewing from the boss first thing in the morning. I hate getting my day started on a bad note! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

12 Likes

Butt pain when you’re on your period (the girls on here know what I mean).
It’s a cramp in the sphincter if I’m not mistaken that can last minutes or hours and almost nothing helps.
Sometimes it’s so intense that you can’t walk anymore and / or even faint.
Yeah, it’s great to be a woman :sob:

8 Likes

I think you might need to work on your sales pitch
:rofl:

7 Likes