Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Waking up at 5am most mornings for no reason can FRO. For once I would just like to sleep thru to 7am alarm.

13 Likes

I donā€™t know what you mean, not a native English speaker here :sweat:

2 Likes

Technology.

200w

11 Likes

Sorry for any confusion.
Imagine you are trying to sell me something (in this case the concept that being a woman is great) but all you do is list some undesirable features and try to convince me how great it is. I was joking that you need to change your sales tactics, meaning you should include some of the awesome things about being a woman.
I was just having a little joke with you but it fell a little flat :rofl:

8 Likes

Aaah! All good, now I understood you :smile:

4 Likes

FOMO can FRO

6 Likes

Being afraid of trying a gym can FRO

5 Likes

Mood swings due to hormons, additionaly to my anyway swinging mood. Lol. Just FRO

4 Likes

I hear you here. I would like to scream today. :massage_woman:t2::no_good_woman:t2: Weā€™ll make it through but oof.

3 Likes

People who never actually end their sentences they just trail off so that when I start to speak to answer them they start talking again, ultimately talking over me. This is the quickest way to get me to never talk again. This, and my co-worker doing it, can fuck right off.

13 Likes

Good grief this is a pet peeve of mine! What I also hate is I do this to my husband sometimes and I feel bad but it just happensā€¦:grimacing::roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Since he brought it up?

What else can FRO is trying to find a decent sports bra, and the price tag on it when I finally do. Iā€™ve practically bought cars for less. (Okay, not recentlyā€¦)

11 Likes

I think I have some long term shoulder damage from putting on a sports bra after a shower. That can also FRO.
I buy them cheap, usually thrifted online, and wash them on hot. Then I donā€™t feel bad tossing them when they inevitably wear out OR give me long term musculoskeletal problems.
Maybe sports bras in general can FRO?

10 Likes

Oooh that is a good ideaā€¦ Iā€™m gonna try it. Itā€™s better than considering scanning my body at the store checkout because I canā€™t remove the tight band of sausage casing from my personā€¦

Yes, clothing induced musculoskeletal problems can also FRO!

8 Likes

Falling and hurting my wrist can FRO. Not my day :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Iā€™m afraid to try the gym too. My cousin planned to meet me 2 days ago there to go together but she left me there waiting and no call or anything.
That can FRO

We will get there, better to be ready mentally then push ourselves into it and have a bad experience and not go again. :gem:

6 Likes

Hey Emmi, how is it going today?
I could eat the house.
And I already ate parts of it :rofl:
But I wonā€™t judge myself!

3 Likes

Ahwww I already wanted to ask you about your experience sweet friend as I read once that you planned it. Its so much easier to do things that we are used to. But we will make it Amie! I will call them next week about possibilities. I would finally start in October as i will have a loaded month with starting the new job and the outdoor pool (thatā€™s on the way back home from work) is open even until 22.09. :tada:

After that my ice tub behind the house will open (report follows :sweat_smile:) and I would realy love to upgrade my strength in the gym. And by the wayā€¦ They got sauna there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Please keep me up to date :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m well rested and well fed today! I ate a full pizza and watched movies yesterday so today is better. Sometimes I just need rest. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The boss, who sends you an email as high priority and tells you to ā€œmobilizeā€ on a project and then doesnt answer your follow-up email for 2 days and counting can FRO.

9 Likes