Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Again: this fucking heat. I’m done with summer. I hate summer. I fucking hate sweating, heat, being tired, not being able to do anything outside … Fuck right off heat :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Yep I’m menopausal now but remember that well …it can fuck riiiight off for you

3 Likes

People who shout and kick off at bus drivers that their late when there’s a two mile traffic jam in front of it :roll_eyes: sit down dickhead or fuck right off and get a programme . I have to use my serenity prayer now so I don’t have to tell you that “

7 Likes

People using the term ‘growth mindset’ can royally FRO. It’s just a way to silence people who happen to have a differing opinion!

5 Likes

(Sorry for the double post and the upcoming unpopular opinion)

The hype around Halloween when today is the last day of August can FRO too. :jack_o_lantern::no_entry_sign:

7 Likes

as we don’t do halloween here i second that

3 Likes

Having to work this entire 3-day weekend.
I want to be with my family. :face_exhaling:

8 Likes

Going back to work tomorrow after 8 weeks off can FRO

7 Likes

heat, being stuck in traffic congestion can multiple fuck right off :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

People telling me “hun you look tired / sick, how about using makeup?”
No?

12 Likes

Urgh.

That’s on par with “cheer up love, it might never happen”.

5 Likes

Steroid inhailers :balloon:. I’ve lost 47 pounds in a year back to my usual body weight by NOT following Dr’s order’s on that. Heck no I don’t want to try another one that contains fat juice. I’m plump enough and I can breathe better now. So they can FRO over there and order it for someone who doesn’t know the side effects weight gain and mood swings. (I am however following order’s on everything else but Fk steroids I’m not a moose I’m a mom) lol :laughing:l

8 Likes

I just said “That’s how my face is!”

8 Likes

Sorry guys, I know some of you are green flags but:
MEN!
Men who ignore women talking to them, who don’t look at them, they only look at (and talk to) other men!
Gosh!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

7 Likes

Feelinfgs of guilt, shame and hopelesness. The days it hits you the hardest for no good reason at all. You just wake up and bam thise feelings just smack you in the face

11 Likes

Yep they can fuck right off

1 Like

Commercial size aircraft taking off from my local (HPN) airport can FRO.

6 Likes

I’m sorry…were you saying something? :smirk:

Just joking around! :grin::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very funny! Personally I would have to put an exclusion for all Talking Sober Guys!

4 Likes

Insert Gif with twitching eyelid here :smile:

4 Likes