Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

The US healthcare system can FRO! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Toxic people and so-called friends who abandon you when times go rough can go and fuck themselves.

10 Likes

Having to wear proper shoes again after a full beautiful summer of sandals and flip-flops and toe freedom :weary:

11 Likes

Fentanol and people who sell it to young folks (like my 21 year old) are pieces of :poop: and can FRO!

9 Likes

People who cut in line, blow through red lights, turn in front of pedestrians before they can get across the street. Basically anybody that thinks theyā€™re more important than everyone else.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly right :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

My bosses not doing anything to fix the non-functioning backup cameras in our trucks. Whatā€™s the point in having these things if they donā€™t work?

Having to rely on people to spot me when I back up to the dock, but they donā€™t know how to do that (i.e., using confusing signals, or just standing there watching, or not standing where I can see them in my mirror). Infuriating!!! :rage:

The neighborhood diesel :fuelpump: station that was closed for weeks to install brand new pumps, and now they donā€™t work most of the time. Come onā€¦really? :confounded:

6 Likes

Low self esteem and insecurity.

Why canā€™t I even take a compliment like a normal person? I got some about how often and how fast I run and my reaction was obviously: thanks but nah, itā€™s just recently and usually I donā€™t run so often (its not true, I run quite often and pretty fast for a long time now).
Or when someone is asking how often I workout at home I always say sometimes, not that often. But I do it almost every day so why I canā€™t just say it? The same with yoga - ā€œyeah, Iā€™m just stretching from time to time, nothing seriousā€. Itā€™s not true, Iā€™m actually pretty good at it and I was even being instructor for a short while :slight_smile:

I was participating in a race last Saturday and I met there some people from our village thatā€™s why I have conversations about it lately.

Why I canā€™t be just proud of myself. Always downsizing. Fuck off my stupid self.

12 Likes

Well hereā€™s your problem pal. Youā€™ve got negative thoughts in your generator. Pretend Iā€™m a mechanic as I say that.

Mischa you are pretty cool and I can see that from miles away. Liking yourself takes practice but it starts with how you talk to yourself. You are a badass Mama raising three total cuties, while juggling life and sobriety. Plus you run fast as fuck. Take the compliment, you deserve it. If no one has told you yet today you are doing GREAT! Hugs from one tricky brain to another. šŸ©·

9 Likes

In my own tricky brain guilt, shame, obligation and manipulation can all GTFO of my head today.

10 Likes

I am sorry your brain is this mean on you and I certainly recognize it. For me, what helps is to set small specific goals that even my self-depricating brain cannot argue with. In your case, could you maybe set a specific running goal that you know you can achieve and then take that as a win?

7 Likes

For me itā€™s learning that I actually did fucking good under the circumstances in learning to live my life as good as i can. These negative self depreciating never good enough stupid thoughts can fro. Weā€™re worth it girl. And the world may know that and appreciate it too!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

9 Likes

@TrustyBird @Mischa84
You are two great women :sunflower:
As I have nothing serious to complain about today, I want to say: You two are are heros of daily life. BASTA :hugs::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Ah love that mind is such a shithole sometimes. You are amazing! I 2nd everything Emilie said.

Try posting some positive affirmations or qualities of yourself and repeat them to yourself daily ā€“ seeing and hearing them may help change up your mindset about yourself.

Big hugs love ā€“ hoping you are able to start seeing the wonderful superwoman that you are yourself :muscle: :heart:

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™m good enough,
Iā€™m smart enough,
And, doggone itā€¦people like me!ā€ - Stuart Smalley

6 Likes

From fuuuuuck itā€™s too warm to this within one week

11 Likes

I fully agree!
We are powerful :muscle:t2::heart:
@Mischa84 @TrustyBird :dizzy:

3 Likes

A bit offtopic but you people rock! I 100% wouldnt be where i am now without you. Thanks :blue_heart:

@One4theroad exactly! I was biking to school around 17km last friday and after let say 13km I stopped feeling my fingertips.

6 Likes

I absolutely love dogs (and all pets, really) :dog::heart:

Having said that: people that let their dogs poop on my lawn can FRO, I just mowed and stink of dog poo and that is NOT cool at all! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Some sorry SOB stole the memory card from my husbandā€™s deer camera this weekend. They can FRO. The man workā€™s his @ss off 24/7 for our family and someone goes and steals his pleasure. Thatā€™s a load of :poop:.

9 Likes