Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

When sandwich makers at Subway stand there chit chatting with each other in front of you while you’re waiting to tell them what to put on your sandwich. I only have 30 minutes for lunch, ladies. Finish your conversation when you’re finished with my order. So irritating!!

9 Likes

I teach a class of about 20 kids, mostly boys. And no, I don’t know how it is to raise three of them. I know how it is to raise my one particular child in my particular situation. Though I can try to empathise :wink:

4 Likes

Living in the village when its shit spreading season can FRO as well :sweat_smile::nauseated_face:

10 Likes

Histamine intollerance can FRO. Headaches, nausea and all the fun. Feels like a hangover :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

People that only dig out the good bits from the ice cream. Like, they’ll dig to fucking China chasing that vein of salted caramel sauce all the way to the bottom, ignoring any and all plainer ice cream areas.
fro

12 Likes

Guilty party identified :person_raising_hand:

4 Likes

The electronics in my Peugeot can FRO. I have no idea how many times I have changed the fuses in the tiny little box in the tiny little glove compartment with the tiny little tool that is like playing Russian roulette; will I drop the fuse, will I manage to pinch it nicely to extract it, will I get another fuse back in?? I know this isn’t just me either… I’m on a Peugeot forum/group as I’m stubborn and won’t pay a mechanic to do what I can do myself. Looks like no radio it is then until my back is better as contortion is not possible currently. :smirk::smirk:

4 Likes

Why is it that…

New clothes look fantastic in the store display window on the mannequin, or on the model in the picture…but looks like CRAP when you try them on yourself? :thinking:

6 Likes

Amen!!! That will be happening here real soon, and all the farm implements will be on the back roads. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Only a very small portion of the population have the same physique as a mannequin, and fashion models are heavily photoshopped to make the clothing look it’s best. It honestly makes no sense.

10 Likes

Not sure what you mean… I know heaps of people who look like this

13 Likes

Just another unrealistic beauty standard being pushed on us by Big Mannequin™️.
A real shame.

13 Likes

the heaps of people:

14 Likes

I know some people try to THINK they are helping my mental health
But sometimes, helping becomes meddling
Please FRO with the overwhelming help

8 Likes

The fact that we’ve gone out to the school bus stop at the exact same time, every single day of every year since 2019, and have never missed it. Today we were even a minute early, and waited 5 minutes, until we realized it apparently came and went. Had to rush to drive her to school so I could get back in time to get ready for work. FRO new bus driver!!! I really wanna :fu: when she gets dropped off later :rage:

9 Likes

Men telling me „You’re slowly getting too old for having kids“.
Me „I don’t want kids“
Him „But you’re a woman, you should have kids“
This whole discussion……:triumph:

16 Likes

Ordered a miniskirt last year. My size and all, arrived and it went below the knee. It was my size alright but I forgot the small detail that the model wearing it in my size was like 15 cm taller than me. :joy:

6 Likes

That’s funny!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Had this experience last night at home. Dropped an entire hot dog on the living room carpet. Got mustard all over the place. Still ate it anyway, though. 3 second rule, you know. :smirk:

8 Likes

Im dying here! :laughing:

2 Likes