Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Im just impressed you were able to retrieve it within 3 seconds :laughing:

2 Likes

I ainā€™t letting a good hot dog go to wasteā€¦ especially if its a Hebrew National.

:hotdog:

5 Likes

You are my new hero.

2 Likes

GUYā€¦

• not respecting my several times communicated boundaries
  • writing me WhatsApp messages with 8 mistakes in 3 lines
  • needs attention cause he is bored
  • writing shit like ā€œgood morningā€ nonsense

Yeah, cause of all this respect, you are the man of my dreams. NOT! FRO!

10 Likes

Migraines. Really. :face_with_head_bandage:

10 Likes

Wuaaaaah
This whole thing escalating, and being critisised for only thinking about myself and publishing things as a general truth.

Lol I just sent this person tipps and tools to deal with depression and anxiety as he told me everyday how bad he feels, sent me picturea of his blood pressure measurement and telling me no practical things his therapist is working with.

For months.
Hahha.
Co dependent me just FRO
Freakshow. FRO

3 Likes

This day. :smirk:

7 Likes

Yes :tired_face: Iā€™ve been developing my second one in a week today, after none in years. I think itā€™s from neck tension. Itā€™s okay as long as I donā€™t move. Tried to cut it off with meds as soon as I felt it but it didnā€™t work fully. Luckily itā€™s bedtime soon. Hope yours has cleared up :mending_heart:

3 Likes

There is definitely something up. Spring or me getting old. No idea. I feel like Iā€™ve been sliding in and out of headaches for days now :roll_eyes:
Hope you feel better soon :pray:t2::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Stopā€¦I canā€™t breathe!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Those are the best!:grin:

1 Like

Crusty bread buns that assault the roof of your mouth can FRO

9 Likes

My psudo sponsor who i cant breakup with because i dont want to offendā€¦telling me my program is not my priority because i work late and cant meet during the week and read with her. I do things daily for my sobriety just because my program doesnt agree to your no weekends schedule doesnt mean my sobriety and program arent a priority

17 Likes

This stupid electronic vape stick that i am chained to needs to FRO soon

10 Likes

Keep trying. You only lose at quitting when you give up. Tomorrow is another day to fight that demon. :muscle:t3::v:t3::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I havent tried yet Emilie :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Sameā€¦ Iā€™m really struggling with this one again after giving up a million timesā€¦

3 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli and @Starlight14 it can be done. I waited until I was a year sober and then it felt like the right time. Youā€™ll know when to tackle it.

8 Likes

Me sobbing after a call with the ex. FRO, no you donā€™t want to cuddle up to him just because his voice sounds so familiar and you feel lonely and needy. Fucking emotional rollercoaster.

11 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli @TrustyBird

Its a wierd one for meā€¦its likeā€¦i had to quit the booze and the gambling (earlier on) because they were literally wrecking my life and handing me a rock bottom so i did quitā€¦this feels differentā€¦like yes i know the ultimate risks can be terrible but it doesnt make me act in a way that wrecks my lifeā€¦does that make sense? But im chained to this damn thing and its not like i have the odd puff i literally hammer it

7 Likes