Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

That’s probably the reason why this drug is so seductive and distructive at the same time. You just don’t see the effect so clearly until it is literally to late. There is no rock bottom with smoking/vaping for a very long time cause it happens slowly, over time and hidden inside your body. You don’t see your destroyed lung tissue, your corroded arteries, the damage done to your DNA on a cellular level, etc.
It totally does make you act in a way that wrecks your life. You just don’t see it that clearly. It changes your moods, your behaviours, your capacity for self regulation. It poisons all of your organs and all the people around you who have to inhale your fumes. And while it is in the progress of destroying your body and mind it wrecks havoc on everyone around you who might need to rely on you right now or in the future.
Not to mention the life you are modeling to others who might look up to you, the money you throw at it and the support you are giving to the people peddling this stuff.
Just sayin…

8 Likes

Yeah, i needed to read that…noted…thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Now it’s officially out, Cannabis will be legally available in Germany next month :weary:

10 Likes

Alcoholism

11 Likes

Anxiety and worry fro…bringin myself back to the present damnit

11 Likes

Having a day off but unable to relax and enjoy it.

7 Likes

Smoking was a weird one for me too. I started at 17 and continued until I was 44 and 3/4 of the people in my life never knew I was a smoker. I hid this addiction hard and I needed to uncover the “whys” of that before I quit. I had to integrate Emilie the sneaky smoker with the Emilie the world saw. Next time you use your vape have some mindful thoughts about why you are actually using it? Stress relief? Taste? Time to yourself?

I discovered mine was a desire to hold onto my “bad kid” label and honestly a way to separate myself from being approachable in any way. “I am holding fire here, back off”! Only then could I start to let it go. You’ve got this and you will let it go when its time. Keep unraveling Kelly. 🩷

11 Likes

Thanks Emilie…something that acromouse said about people who need me has hit hard today …i needed to hear some home truths but something i REALLY worry about deeply is what would happen to my daughter if i wasnt around…her father is useless and my parents are getting older…im not gonna lie its really thrown me into a full day of worrying and berating myself…

12 Likes

My job
People who pee & don’t flush
Wet granulated sugar on a table
Sugar cravings
The dry thickly stupid non-cough that woke me up in the middle of the night can FRO

10 Likes

I shared this on another thread but it bears repeating:

Morning wine pushers at the hair salon can FRO!

12 Likes

Don’t let it make you spiral. Use that anxiety to push you forward. 🩷

9 Likes

Walking on cat litter in your bare feet…

Or worse yet, stepping in cat puke. :cat2:

Yeechh!! :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

That’s easy
Say goodbye
Later’s
We’re toxic together
Your toxic for me
I’m toxic for you
Hey this isn’t working

A Sponsor can be fired
A sponsee can be fired

My last Sponsor relapsed and then died a year after that

If the program is broken, then healing stops

I hope you are well enough to get a good new Sponsor

It is healthier to dissolve a relationship than to have it explode

Best wishes

8 Likes

Feeling crappy in a bad mood can fuck right off. And the headache on top can double FRO!

8 Likes

Sorry to hear this…i am sending you some great big squishy hugs :people_hugging: dearest @erntedank…please know you are loved :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Psychopathic landlord :rage:
Lol. Off topic it is also just lol!
Can’t wait to be out here.

6 Likes

It wont, but it did take me back to being berated by my mother when i was trying to get sober, that feeling can FRO

5 Likes

Crying at work

12 Likes

People in general can fro! Just one of those day’s :roll_eyes:

12 Likes